• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's something that's made you happy today?

i went out with my friends and we always have such a fun time together. it included eating nachos, buying a new book, stalking out odd locations for one of my friends who wanted to take an artsy picture for his instagram which took about 2 hours, and then him chasing me when i went home because he didn't realise i was leaving and thought i was just running away from him

My young cousins face timed me - they live far from us, so I'm glad to be able to connect with them and see their smiles.
They had friends over and just discovered they could call from the iPad. They were very energetic and danced for us :blush:

playing acnl with my bf and he asked "do you like playing with me because you want to do this kind of stuff with me when we can live together?" i never thought of it that way. my dream is to live in a peaceful area with him where we decorate, garden, maybe even fish and catch bugs together. it made me a lot happier.

this happened yesterday but my mom was doing the laundry at the laundromat and she found the card of omega ruby! honestly this is so strange first last year i accidentally found my friend's copy of alpha sapphire in my 3ds case and now my mom gave me a copy of omega ruby. smh i didn't even need to buy the game myself

Got a good nights sleep and didn't feel tired when I woke up for once

I loaded up on spicy food from Peopeye's-- cajun battered fried chicken, red beans and rice, biscuit, and cajun fries smothered in bacon, cheese, and gravy...

i've started playing acnl again today after seeing chuggaconroy's new WA update
also i got all the research for my homework out of the way, now i just want to actually draw and colour the piece woo

Beer.

getting a decent amount of sleep cause i don't have work today :'))))

drew something for a friend and she really liked it! also got four days worth of missed math lessons done ahaha :,)

Back