• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's something that's made you happy today?

I got a regrade for my linguistics midterm after justifying my answer on a question. It boosted my mark a lot, I'm happy.
I also got to talk to my friend on the phone this evening. I don't have many at all, none at school, so hearing the voice of a close friend makes this a good day for me.
I heard from my sister as well - she said she appreciated my message of support. I'm glad she knows I'm proud of her. Smiling more than yesterday counts for something too.

Today my partner and I worked well together in our three hour chemistry lab. We were pretty efficient and communicated, which let us finish ahead of schedule. Coming home early to relax is one of the greatest feelings :blush:

I got a lot of support in the group session at my outpaitent therapy, especially given that the problems that exacerbated my symptoms were something I felt almost too old to be experiencing and the other two women there (at least ten years older than me) were struggling with the very same issues in their life.

I found a really good cover of Brand New's "Jesus Christ". I played some Roblox (don't judge i love the game it's fun to troll ;-;). I bought the entire Pokemon Gold/Silver anime.

The 5 Years of New Leaf event things :D!

And I think it finally stopped raining in New Leaf for July season so maybe I can try nab that dumb Scorpion, grah.

I got on ACNL last night for the first time since August 16th, and Phineas gave me the gold gardening badge!!!!!!

Like I didn't really cry but I was sobbing inside ;w;

Had a yummy lunch with the hubby, and played acnl together.

I'm happy that I'm over the flu lol

Tonight, I just spent some quality time with my good ol’ colleagues.
We laughed a lot, joked a lot, but at the same time got some work done while having a really good time.
I feel good, and I’m gonna go have a refreshing sleep with good thoughts in a few more minutes.

My insulin pump supplies arrived in the mail thank Satan, bc I had one inset left and then I'd have to start manual injections of insulin again and I haaaate needles.

I finally got my striped wetsuit, which is an item I've wanted for a really long time! It's so cute ;U;

Oh my gosh. This 80s radio station has been playing songs that I freakin' love. Like, right when I got in the car after church ended, Oh Sherrie was playing! Hell yeah. I'm so glad that I found this radio station!

Back