• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's something that's made you happy today?

I learned to play the budget theme from SimCity on piano.
It's a pretty nice song.

We had a power outage for a few hours and I was incredibly happy when it came back. Kinda dumb, but you know, you never know what you had until it's gone! :D

took a good nap, and i think I feel better enough to go to school tomorrow!

We had a power outage for a few hours and I was incredibly happy when it came back. Kinda dumb, but you know, you never know what you had until it's gone! :D

i know the feeling! after hurricane irma our power was out for 5 days and it was awful, but it was such a relief when it came back. :D

adding to my own thread again,,

i did my midterm for math today and i got a b so! im satisfied! i at least didn't fail!
also i actually managed to get myself to write for once?? god bless now we can post another chap of our fic

I just went through what I might consider the worst week of my life, but today I was finally able to calm down. My bf is driving to get me my favorite hot and sour soup and I can’t wait to just curl up in bed and watch silly Let’s Plays with him once he gets back

its been too long since ive had a nice lighthearted conversation with someone but i did tonight and it was very nice ;;

Got done some paperwork, managed to track down my old grade papers and send to my job coach, someone give me a bottle o' red wine.

I actually found out yesterday, but I had to keep it hush-hush until the staff made it official today. My blog won a competition on another forum! I've been posting consistently in it since November and barely received any comments, so I was shocked to find out that not only did I have more than just the 2-3 readers that did comment but that it would be voted the best in an extensive selection process! The prize was a MacBook Air! :blush:

I actually found out yesterday, but I had to keep it hush-hush until the staff made it official today. My blog won a competition on another forum! I've been posting consistently in it since November and barely received any comments, so I was shocked to find out that not only did I have more than just the 2-3 readers that did comment but that it would be voted the best in an extensive selection process! The prize was a MacBook Air! :blush:

That's so awesome, Tina! Congrats!!

Ohh my holy cow congrats! :D :D

Nothing too exciting for me, I guess. I've just had some good luck in Pokemon. I got some great 6IV breeding results without actually trying for it. I also got some good trades in.

Got some paths put down, pretty much have to do like all of my upper town for it so I don't get w. link crashing down somewhere bad

i got to eat fish egg bread today! i haven't had it in so many years ugh

I went through and organized my planner for the rest of the semester. Busy times ahead, but now that everything's mapped out I'm suddenly 10x less stressed.

Last edited:
Back