• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's something that's made you happy today?

i did a cute drawing on the window at my work experience today (a pottery painting cafe)

My boyfriend sending me really cute texts when I was feeling down. It's the little things, tbh.

can you believe it, earlier today while i was on there were more double rainbows. i've been pretty lucky recently :')

I had to go sign paperwork to finalize getting my job, and the people I'm going to work with seem to be really nice and have a very fun and friendly relationship, so I feel like I will at least work with people I will probably not hate (my previous boss literally called and left me a voicemail 6 months after I got out of the military for medical reasons to ask me if I knew where some old files were and then tell me I was "a real piece of ****", so lmao I could really do without another crappy boss). I'm already kind of stressed because I haven't worked a retail job in like 7 years and my anxiety is nuts, so I'm really, really glad my co-workers are nice

I carved my first pumpkin and I'm going to post it to The Woods forum now. :)

My soup arrived!!! I ordered a bunch of miso soup back at the beginning of September because it tastes good and it's low carb so I don't need to take a lot of insulin to eat it, and it was supposed to arrive by October 11th so I was starting to get really worried that it was lost or I got scammed again (I bought an amiibo from someone who ghosted). But my soup is here ;U; I'm gonna eat so much lmao

The last amiibo card pack that I got for a game trade-in arrived (long story but they only got 4 of them when I first picked them up so lol).

After putting in more than 100 hours into my new main town, Merry finally suggested the police station today!

went out w/ a couple friends today to steak n shake and a halloween store and we had a lot of fun. today was also pretty funny at lunch, i laughed harder than i had in a long time.

also yesterday i went to the first school football game since like the beginning of sophomore year or something to take pictures for the band and i had a lot of fun!! i found myself in a really good mood when i got home despite it being 10pm.

Today was a very socially satisfying day, hung out with some friends and met a few new people n_n

I had the Zombie Frapp from Starbucks for the first time today. It was surprisingly good!

That it’s the weekend, and we went shopping today.
I’m gonna cook a delicious meal for dinner. C:

Not deadlines asdfghjkl.

Playing PUBG with squad. We lost, but it was fun.

Slept well for once, had a good talk with a friend. Also this new Kracko event from the Woods is sooo fun!

IMG_7841.jpg

I got up early (4:43AM) and my mum and I drove to 7/11 and had a coffee. It is now 6:08AM and I feel great. It's a crying shame I have work at 4PM. :(

Back