what's something that's made you happy today?

My friends really liked the super short D&D campaign I ran just as a warm up since it was my first time as a Dungeon Master, so now they are demanding the setting and NPCs become a part of the actual big campaign I wanted to run and I'm really happy they had a good time and that I get to keep my NPCs because I'm already kind of attached to them lmao

I GOT SUPRA MAYRO ODESSA BOIIII

And a blue Star Trek mug with the science insignia on it :D

It's taken me years (mainly due to my account being hacked and having to start from scratch) but I finally platinumed Final Fantasy XIII today!!

HX1FfVZ.jpg

Complaining on mail companies.. Does it really takes 2-3 days just to scan a package when it's not even a holiday season(like, 31st is not a holiday day here and they are always so slow!). And it's below customs fee too, thanks a lot freaking eggs... Like hire more people? If it weren't so stressful and that I would need some more knowledge I'd apply man.

I'm very tempted to go there and pick it up lol.

(above post did make me feel better because sometimes you need to let your anger out by typing but I really wish they could stop being so incompetent so parts sarcasm up there).

Also I slept kinda well although I woke up a bit early, grr.

Last edited:
It didn't happen today, but two days ago, my pen-pal sent me a package, which I didn't expect because she had just sent me something, and I told her it was going to be a minute before I could send her something back, as we were dealing with the fires. But she sent me the cutest goody bag of Halloween stuff and an adorable pumpkin pin and candy and she even bamboozled me with confetti(as payback cause I did it to her!) and I seriously almost cried, I wasn't expecting it and she's just too precious for this world. Been wearing the pin the past two nights at work and I'm trying to think of something awesome to send her back. <3

i saw the nightmare before christmas in theaters again!! the last time i saw it was when it re-released in 3D like ten years ago. it's just one of those classic movies that's just as good the 100th time as it is the 1st time. makes me so happy ^-^

halloween!!!!!!!!!!

also i got a 100 on my last essay, even though i got -10pts because i didnt turn in a rough draft lol

Not this dang puzzle for sure lol.

Anways seeing my job coach inabit and maybe i can get some nice amiibo cards rather than 123 doubles lol i don't even want timmy

Finally finished my start of the semester project crammed in like 4 days. Clutch is real. Also did finished a second pass paper right after that. I'm on a roll baby.

Now to get to studying...

My new laptop battery came in the mail today, I can finally wander around with laptop again instead of having it plugged in permanently!

I finally got my schedule for work! I'm excited about getting that good good money, especially right before Christmas because I always go overboard with spending on Christmas presents.

Got the highest mark again in my psych long test woo. Wish i could say the same with my other subjects lmao

Back