what's something that's made you happy today?

I learned to play the budget theme from SimCity on piano.
It's a pretty nice song.

We had a power outage for a few hours and I was incredibly happy when it came back. Kinda dumb, but you know, you never know what you had until it's gone! :D

We had a power outage for a few hours and I was incredibly happy when it came back. Kinda dumb, but you know, you never know what you had until it's gone! :D

i know the feeling! after hurricane irma our power was out for 5 days and it was awful, but it was such a relief when it came back. :D

adding to my own thread again,,

i did my midterm for math today and i got a b so! im satisfied! i at least didn't fail!
also i actually managed to get myself to write for once?? god bless now we can post another chap of our fic

I just went through what I might consider the worst week of my life, but today I was finally able to calm down. My bf is driving to get me my favorite hot and sour soup and I can’t wait to just curl up in bed and watch silly Let’s Plays with him once he gets back

its been too long since ive had a nice lighthearted conversation with someone but i did tonight and it was very nice ;;

Got done some paperwork, managed to track down my old grade papers and send to my job coach, someone give me a bottle o' red wine.

I actually found out yesterday, but I had to keep it hush-hush until the staff made it official today. My blog won a competition on another forum! I've been posting consistently in it since November and barely received any comments, so I was shocked to find out that not only did I have more than just the 2-3 readers that did comment but that it would be voted the best in an extensive selection process! The prize was a MacBook Air! :blush:

I actually found out yesterday, but I had to keep it hush-hush until the staff made it official today. My blog won a competition on another forum! I've been posting consistently in it since November and barely received any comments, so I was shocked to find out that not only did I have more than just the 2-3 readers that did comment but that it would be voted the best in an extensive selection process! The prize was a MacBook Air! :blush:

That's so awesome, Tina! Congrats!!

Ohh my holy cow congrats! :D :D

Nothing too exciting for me, I guess. I've just had some good luck in Pokemon. I got some great 6IV breeding results without actually trying for it. I also got some good trades in.

Got some paths put down, pretty much have to do like all of my upper town for it so I don't get w. link crashing down somewhere bad

i got to eat fish egg bread today! i haven't had it in so many years ugh

I went through and organized my planner for the rest of the semester. Busy times ahead, but now that everything's mapped out I'm suddenly 10x less stressed.

Last edited:
Back