what's something that's made you happy today?

Someone traded me a golden shovel so now I can finally finish landscaping! It's been really hellish planning everything out, but I can't wait to see how my town looks when all is done! :blush:

experimented with the trees in water landscape thing some people do and it actually looked really good especially with cedar trees! it gives it a swampy vibe

That I got a new tattoo! :)
I'm so proud of this one! Some people won't get it, but it means a lot to me.
I've always wanted a classic Pokemon tattoo, so who better than my favorite Pokemon.

MrMimeTattoo.jpg

My last class cancelling so I got to go home early & do homework before going out tonight :D

Amiami had some amiibos cheap I wanted (Not the MHS ones though rip) and looking forward to watching some movies this weekend man!

I found out my impatiens plant was growing flower buds, and my golden pothos was growing 3 new leaves!

My mom's friend was so kind to us. She took us out to the aquarium, to a Mexican restaurant, and gave me a bag filled with candy! She's so kind. I hope to see her again soon. <33

Last edited:
the tasks my job coach gave me, they are fun.. doing one rn and i just wanna sit with it all day xD

I'm actually doing my college work for over half term on THE FIRST DAY OF HALF TERM (i.e. I am not doing it at the last minute like always). Currently I'm having a quick 20 minute lunch break since I have been working solidly for two hours but I'll be back to typing out notes and creating mindmaps soon.

Watched Chuggaaconroy's new ACNL:WA video.
Watched AlbertsStuff's new video.
Listened to some Pokemon music.
Finished my worst subject's exam with a mark of probably 30-40%.
Talked to my mum just then for a little while.
Listened to of some Earth, Wind & Fire's music. I really love them.
Hung out with a really close friend of mine.
Talked to this girl I drifted apart from.

Today was a pretty good day. :^)

Last edited:
Back