• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's something that's made you happy today?

i made a bet that the new star wars trailer would come out tomorrow and the star wars twitter page said that it's out tomorrow,
starting to think i am psychic and i am afraid of my own powers, but also happy that i was right
i also did a ton of notes for chemistry that are cute and well organised with some new stationery i got yesterday

Chocolate. Yes, definitely chocolate.

After a week at work I deserved chocolate.

Forget alcohol and cigarettes, I like chocolate.

I woke up to find that my boyfriend had made some coffee cake. I guess little things make me happy.

I spoke to my gf a lot today and we talked about things we love hehe ��

I was pretty productive and was able to get quite a lot of work done! (didn't finish all of it, and i'm stressing about school, but at least i was able to do something for once~)

also i made this really cute holder for 3ds games! i like how it turned out ^^
6v0lDv7.jpg

I could finally buy and play LiS:BtS, enjoyed it very much and it made me laugh a bunch. <3

I had three donuts to celebrate the season: a maple frosted donut, then a pumpkin donut, then an apple and spice donut. I had a flat white latte from Starbucks to go with it. the burnt coffee foam was a perfect foil for the confectionary autumnal pastries...

then i argued debated football with strangers on the internet... they know i'm right. oh yes, they know...

then i mowed the lawn, a stalwart figure outlined against a blue-grey October sky... a cold Kona lager was my reward... and the satisfaction of being coated in dust and sweat...

it was a fine Sunday, fine indeed.

Talking to friends, playing Stardew Valley, listening to music whilst driving as a passenger, getting an Abra in Pokemon Gold, reading.

They had a slight discount on the yogurt in the grocery store if you bought two of one brand which is good because they are hella expensive.

Everything in life is going good. My room is clean and my computer is in perfect condition. Work is amazing.

I had surgery done about 2 weeks ago now and I'm finally well enough to sit up and come on here tonight.

at this very moment I'm eating a bag of Boy Bawang, and drinking a bottle of Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. they dont go together very well, actually, but it's making me happy just the same...

My best friend that I went a year without seeing because of a really bad situation between us is back in my life.

Got Bam in New Leaf! Love the deer and one of the best jock one villagers for sure :)

Back