• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's something that's made you happy today?

It didn't happen yet, but the new Life is Strange episode is currently downloading (24% left! ;w;) and I also bought two discounted indie games that I'll most likely enjoy. And the day is as good as done so nothing bad will happen either, so very exciting!

I finished my graphic design project a day early, now I can sit back and relax.
This is just one example of five. We had to color black and white images :3
Omar Bradley Finished.jpg
MacArthur Finished.jpg
Hope you guys like them, I didn't try that hard :p

Last edited:
I got my physics homework done at about 3pm today (I usually get it done around like 11pm rip)

it was my mom's birthday today and her bff from college came down and we had a fun day today :)

Technically not "today" but since I haven't gone to bed yet lmao, I had a job interview and they hired me on the spot and even though it's seasonal they agreed to pay me my asking wage instead of starting me at minimum wage and ugh it's really nice, holidays are so stressful financially so I'm really glad

Got my prize pack, and hopefully I won't fail too much on trying to carve a pumpkin :blush:

today was kind of an awful day but at least I drank lots of water lmao

Well I got two 42 oz. of malt liquor! So inebriation time, HERE I COME!!

I spent some quality time with some quality friends which is always a great thing! Also in my history class, a classmate gave us food since yesterday was Diwali and he wanted to celebrate it with us. I can't remember the names, but the food was sooooo good.

1ZycaAp.jpg

RKISWP4.jpg

Last edited:
my job coach she's the most rad bean, got some amiibo cards, and books, got to talk with katsu :D

Finding out that my favorite Fire Emblem Fates song is remixed in Fire Emblem Warriors.

i finally talked to my friend crush today after being salty to them for the past month or two

Back