• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's something that's made you happy today?

Someone traded me a golden shovel so now I can finally finish landscaping! It's been really hellish planning everything out, but I can't wait to see how my town looks when all is done! :blush:

Binged a lot of anime today which was fun. And my friends are pitching in to get me a new laptop. c:

experimented with the trees in water landscape thing some people do and it actually looked really good especially with cedar trees! it gives it a swampy vibe

That I got a new tattoo! :)
I'm so proud of this one! Some people won't get it, but it means a lot to me.
I've always wanted a classic Pokemon tattoo, so who better than my favorite Pokemon.

MrMimeTattoo.jpg

The love interests in an anime I was watching kissed and they're pretty much my OTP at this point so.

My last class cancelling so I got to go home early & do homework before going out tonight :D

did pretty well during my practice! i think hope i've improved during the last month or so.

Amiami had some amiibos cheap I wanted (Not the MHS ones though rip) and looking forward to watching some movies this weekend man!

I found out my impatiens plant was growing flower buds, and my golden pothos was growing 3 new leaves!

My mom's friend was so kind to us. She took us out to the aquarium, to a Mexican restaurant, and gave me a bag filled with candy! She's so kind. I hope to see her again soon. <33

Last edited:
the tasks my job coach gave me, they are fun.. doing one rn and i just wanna sit with it all day xD

20th percentile on my stats test baby (out of a 200 people) :cool:

I'm actually doing my college work for over half term on THE FIRST DAY OF HALF TERM (i.e. I am not doing it at the last minute like always). Currently I'm having a quick 20 minute lunch break since I have been working solidly for two hours but I'll be back to typing out notes and creating mindmaps soon.

Watched Chuggaaconroy's new ACNL:WA video.
Watched AlbertsStuff's new video.
Listened to some Pokemon music.
Finished my worst subject's exam with a mark of probably 30-40%.
Talked to my mum just then for a little while.
Listened to of some Earth, Wind & Fire's music. I really love them.
Hung out with a really close friend of mine.
Talked to this girl I drifted apart from.

Today was a pretty good day. :^)

Last edited:
Back