Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • Both

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
I'd choose tea over coffee 90% of the time. I do drink coffee but very rarely. If I take coffee it's black. Also, coffee and tea mixed equally together is really good, i drink it without milk (here it's called Cham).

neither. the only tea i've ever liked was peach tea from publix lmao
i might've had an arnold palmer before but i don't remember...

i only like coffee if there's enough sugar and cream in it so that i don't taste the coffee part :rolleyes:

Coffee, but more in the sense of I need it in the morning. I don't like most teas and can only drink it in the evening/when I'm sick. And I have a really small bladder so if I have tea too late I have to pee like 3 am lol...

i like both, but i prefer coffee.
i only really like peach tea and matcha green tea.

I want to like coffee... But it doesn't sit well with me...
I do love tea :)

I've always hated tea (unless it all fancy). And ever since I was 9 years old I've been drinking coffee (don't ask why I was so young).

Tea. I drink tea all the time, but I don't like coffee really at all. I tried to like it, but I can't stand the bitter flavor. No amount of milk, sugar, or other flavoring seems to cover up that bitterness.

The funny thing is, I have not experienced a bitter tea. Even matcha tea, which people accuse of being bitter, is not really bitter to me.

coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.

(Thai iced tea or southern sweet tea at those restaurants...)

Back