• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a Coffee or Tea person?

Are you a Coffee or Tea person?

• Coffee

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • Both

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
I don?t really drink much coffee, but I?ll have it sometimes. Tea is good though :p

Both, but mostly a tea person because no matter what coffee gives me cramps.

I usually only drink sweetened ice tea, Its the best :)
I already know I will hate coffee. GO HOT CHOCOLATE!

I voted coffee but I like both, I just drink coffee a lot more. I suck at making good tea myself so I only really drink it at coffee shops, where u can get the delicious flavored ones.

I enjoy drinking tea often, but I need coffee so I'm not passing out from sleep in the middle of the day, so coffee

I love coffee. There are very few teas I like, and of those I do I prefer them iced.

Tea, though I don't drink it really often. I pretty much only have it if I'm sick/have a sore throat 'cause all it does otherwise is make me have to pee every 5 damn minutes.

And I just hate coffee

Me? I'm more of a hot chocolate person to tell you the truth. I cannot stand the smell nor taste of coffee. Tea used to be up there with one of my all time favourite drinks but hot chocolate seems to have knocked it off by far. Not only that, I was told by my orthodontist that my teeth were yellow (but not necessarily stained) once she took the brace off which I felt disheartened about. Some people tend to have naturally yellow teeth but personally I was uncertain that my tea addiction may have had an impact on my teeth. Ever since, I haven't touched tea.

Definitely a tea person. The only time I drink coffee is if someone brings me one. I have several types of tea on hand at work, and brew them throughout the day.

Neither, I hate coffee, and I hate tea.

Hot chocolate is ༼༺wayyyyyyyyyyyyy༻༽ better than coffee or tea.

Last edited:
Voted for both. It's the Britsh blood within me, I drink tea every day. But I sure do love a nice cup of coffee, especially anything mocha.

I drink way too much tea, 3-4 cups most days..... I really need to cut back since I take my tea with sugar :x

I quit tea for a few months and just drank boiled water on its own.... but damn. Tea is so nice. Very calming.

Tea. Never really been a big fan of coffee, but I'm sure there are just better kinds that I need to try out.

Back