they/them
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1750-0281-9435
Island
Essence
Hi, my name is James. I've had an account on here for a while but haven't played for coming-up 3 years. I just wanted to say hi and get some tips on what to do now with my town since I believe i've done everything. Hope to see you guys around :p

Last edited:
Hello, James! I hope to see you around the forums. :lemon:

hi James and welcome back to tbt! <3

sometimes it's good to just take a break from a game, no matter how long. if you're town's now more or less done, I think it'd be good to start trying to. Hold friendships with the villagers in your town, and have fun playing online with others! a lot of people get really carried away with gardening, constructing pwps and making their town look as perfect as possible, and end up forgetting to actually enjoy casually playing the game, so that might be a good way to come back to acnl by doing so!

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^^ trying to make* haha

hi James and welcome back to tbt! <3

sometimes it's good to just take a break from a game, no matter how long. if you're town's now more or less done, I think it'd be good to start trying to. Hold friendships with the villagers in your town, and have fun playing online with others! a lot of people get really carried away with gardening, constructing pwps and making their town look as perfect as possible, and end up forgetting to actually enjoy casually playing the game, so that might be a good way to come back to acnl by doing so!

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^^ trying to make* haha

thats what im going to do probably. need to find some people to play with. also, i still don't have the exact villagers i have since every time i got one i wanted, another one that i wanted moved out.

also, i'm thinking of trying to outline my paths with gold roses

Back