• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let me blog about your dream town?

Maycee

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
Bells
White Cosmos
I decided it would be fun to run a dream suite blog here on the forum. I?m starting off by visiting horror towns for the month of October (you can check out my visit to Aika Village here). However, I?m going to need a lot of towns to visit, so if you?d like me to visit your town and put it on my blog, then give me your dream address and I?d be happy to check it out! Thanks~

You can visit my town if you'd like! It's a forest town with dirt path and lots of flowers. My houses are all complete as well :>
DA is in my signature! Thanks for doing this btw, I love seeing dream reviews.

You can visit my town if you'd like! It's a forest town with dirt path and lots of flowers. My houses are all complete as well :>
DA is in my signature! Thanks for doing this btw, I love seeing dream reviews.

Ooooh your town sounds really nice! I’ll definitely be paying a visit~

You can visit my towns: Vista and Chocolat.
Moonview isn't quite done yet, but you can walk through there if you like. :)

Vista is a Japanese style town with a misleading name..|5E00-0011-4E6E

Chocolat is ...to be honest I don't really know what it supposed to be and I made it.|5B00-0011-F739

Moonview is a forest town.|4D00-0078-5498

Last edited:
You can visit mine if you want, I set it up for Halloween so it has lots of goodies and candy scattered about (along with some costumes in the plaza). It's a zen/foresty town comprised of two aliens, a witch and a researcher. It was pretty much 100% done, minus having one last villager I want in place of Shari.

5B00-0095-BD63

Last edited:
I have an American Horror Story town called AHS that you can check out if you like!
It's based off the first 4 seasons of the show.
Mayor/Supreme Fiona Goode of Season 3 is joined by Violet (Season 1), Lana (Season 2), and Pepper (Seasons 2 & 4).
Like in the show, the landscaping is mostly like an attractive suburb that masks the creepiness going on inside the homes.
The villagers all have names of AHS characters, too.

My dream addresses are in my signature. My first and oldest town Arbolita is a colorful well paved park like town. Cat Isle is a hacked all feline tropical modern town. I hope you in enjoy them. :blush:

You're free to visit mine if you'd like :) It's a forest-like town full of flowers and clovers with white brick and stone paths.

Houses are not all finished but I'll be working and updating the dream; DA in my sig :blush:

You're welcome to visit Canaan (Diamond too, but it's still a WIP). The dream addresses are 4F00-000F-7CA6 and 4E00-002F-C9D4.

Omg ysss

If you're a flower fan like me you should come to the dreamy town of Boston, where "holy crap look at all these flowers jfc" is the first thing that comes to mind! :)

I'd love if you visited Feldspar and/or Flint!

Feldspar is a colorful modern town, full of flowers and bright benches, with a playground and a rainbow orchard.

Flint is a densely wooded park, with dirt pathways surrounded by trees, bushes, and mushrooms, and plenty of clearings where you can stop to rest by a fire or lie in a hammock.

Back