7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Does anyone here believe in astrology? I personally don't, but I do enjoy reading horoscopes for entertainment and whatnot. I'm an Aquarius, personally. What's your sign?

I don't believe in it, and I'm not into it beyond checking a zodiac or horoscope for laughs. I'm a scorpio

I'm a Virgo, and I don't believe in it. I just think it's fun to search up "zodiac posts" and read them to see if what they say is actually true, lol

but I really hate the stereotypes around the signs, like Virgos are supposed to be perfectionists who have OCD which is not true for me at all

i'm about the same as all the previous comments tbh. it's interesting but i personally don't believe in it too much but it's fun to read posts and stuff. i'm a taurus

I’m an Aries, and while it’s fun to look at all that stuff, I don’t believe it. If something comes true or if it seems “relatable” then it’s either a coincidence or the horoscope was purposely written to apply to everyone.

It's pretty cool to me. I'm a Gemini. I get angry when I see my stereotypes though. Y'know, Geminis are evil two faced liars.

Yes (kinda), I'm a Pisces by the way.

Last edited:
I'm not really a believer but it is fun to look up. I know my sun, moon, and rising signs. Sun Taurus, but my moon sign (Pisces) is dominant because of where certain planets were at the time of my birth. And my rising sign is Leo.

i'm a capricorn and although i don't follow them very often i don't mind reading a horoscope every so often. it's kind of fun to find things that fit well and things that don't.

I don't really believe in horoscopes but I like looking up posts and seeing if there true. Its a good laugh when there true.

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

I'm a Gemini and most of the things listed on what Imm supposed to be llke isn't right at all.

I don't know that I put a whole lot of stock into it, but I do enjoy reading up on it! My sun sign is Capricorn and my moon is Pisces, and I thiiiiink my rising is Taurus? I always forget. Oddly, all but one of my best friends growing up were Virgos (the other was a Scorpio and we had a MASSIVE blowout senior year lmao). As far as Chinese Zodiac, I'm an earth snake.

My mom is pretty interested and has some more "serious" books on the matter... Not overly interested myself unless it's more like tarot card mysticism stuff and not those bot spam star signs in tabloids. Yeah no this week is not great for woohoo and nor will you win the lottery, that stuff is just pure bs.

It's pretty fun how some more serious people find the personality stuff fitting onto one star sign or another. I just think it's pretty individual on how you operate and if something happens to fit for you that's just a bonus or likewise, I think.

Last edited:
I don't really believe in it. I am cancer for the western zodiac and monkey for the Chinese zodiac. It's interesting though.

Last edited:
im capricorn
it makes me laugh to see made up stuff about your future and whatever, usually its things that a lot of people can relate to so theyre like "omg it did happen!!!!" or "thats SO me!!!"

Not at all, but sometimes it's weird how accurate they are. I also like to read them for pleasure, not factual reasons.

I'm a Scorpio but I don't follow that stuff at all. It just makes no sense to me that every single person born in a specific time period supposedly has similar traits/will have similar luck/fortune/misfortune/whatever.

Back