• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Villager Help ?

PaperCat

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So, I currently have 7 villagers. Goldie (normal), Wolf Link (Smug), Whitney (Snooty), Kody (jock), Skye (normal), Ruby (peppy), Wolfgang (cranky).
I need a lazy and an uchi. I have a forest theme going on so I was thinking for lazy either Erik or Nate and for uchi Hazel or Deidre.
Part of me wants to replace Wolf Link with Deidre (since I have her amiibo card) and get Henry, Klaus or Jaques as a smug.
Any suggestions or opinions? I just can't seem to make up my mind.

Definitely go with Deirdre! She has a forest-like interior and she’s a really fun villager to have in town. Henry would work really well for a smug, too. His green and yellow color scheme is pretty forest-like, imo. Also, I’ve got nothing against Wolf Link but I’m not sure he’s the best fit for a forest— I’d definitely replace him.

Go with Deirdre. I think W. Links house is perfect for a forest, and he's a wolf, so that still fits. I'd say keep him because he's a viable forest villager and the rest of the smugs houses don't really fit.

Alright. So Scan Deidre and replace Wolf Link. I would then need a smug and lazy to have all types. Klaus, Jaques and Henry I like as smug and Erick and Nate I like to lazy. I would also need a 10th villager. I am thinking either Bam, Hazel, Twiggy, Bluebear or Poncho.

Back