• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Help ?

PaperCat

Bells
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So, I currently have 7 villagers. Goldie (normal), Wolf Link (Smug), Whitney (Snooty), Kody (jock), Skye (normal), Ruby (peppy), Wolfgang (cranky).
I need a lazy and an uchi. I have a forest theme going on so I was thinking for lazy either Erik or Nate and for uchi Hazel or Deidre.
Part of me wants to replace Wolf Link with Deidre (since I have her amiibo card) and get Henry, Klaus or Jaques as a smug.
Any suggestions or opinions? I just can't seem to make up my mind.

Definitely go with Deirdre! She has a forest-like interior and she’s a really fun villager to have in town. Henry would work really well for a smug, too. His green and yellow color scheme is pretty forest-like, imo. Also, I’ve got nothing against Wolf Link but I’m not sure he’s the best fit for a forest— I’d definitely replace him.

Go with Deirdre. I think W. Links house is perfect for a forest, and he's a wolf, so that still fits. I'd say keep him because he's a viable forest villager and the rest of the smugs houses don't really fit.

Alright. So Scan Deidre and replace Wolf Link. I would then need a smug and lazy to have all types. Klaus, Jaques and Henry I like as smug and Erick and Nate I like to lazy. I would also need a 10th villager. I am thinking either Bam, Hazel, Twiggy, Bluebear or Poncho.

Back