• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Villager House ᵔᴥᵔ

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
Personally, my favourite villager house exterior is Teddy. His house just looks so perfect in any town, and it's such a nice colour combination. (it also helps that Teddy is one of my favourite villagers, and I have him in every one of my towns)

So, What's your favourite exterior and why? ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ

You can find pictures of all of them here --> (x)

I really like Carmen’s exterior! Don’t quite know why, but I think it looks cute. Her interior is A+++ too~

Out of my villagers, I like Diana's! I love the shape and purple colour of the roof :)

Etoile's house is so pretty. On the outside it is a lovely shade of purple with a natural looking wood roof. The inside is just adorable in every way too, thus her house is by far my favorite!

Etoile's house is so pretty. On the outside it is a lovely shade of purple with a natural looking wood roof. The inside is just adorable in every way too, thus her house is by far my favorite!
^
I agree with this as well. The first time I saw her house, I fall in love with it. It's so darn cute and pastel.

Aww, I've never seen hers - I love the bright purples, it's very pretty :D

I like Zell's and Julian's interiors. Makes me want to make my mayor's home like that.

I like any villager's house that fits their theme really well. Diana, Julian, Ankha, and Merengue are some examples.

I think most villagers' houses don't really match them >___> Most exteriors kinda suck really. Diana, Merengue, Apple, and Flora are the few I like.

I like Teddy's the best. (he's in my town as well, and also one of my favorites!) I like the cabin look to it and it fits really well in my town.
Walt's is another favorite of mine.

Personally, my favourite villager house exterior is Teddy. His house just looks so perfect in any town, and it's such a nice colour combination. (it also helps that Teddy is one of my favourite villagers, and I have him in every one of my towns)

So, What's your favourite exterior and why? ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ

You can find pictures of all of them here --> (x)

Absolutely!
That's why I moved him in. :)

I like Teddy's, but I really love diana's... unfortunately my sister lost my other copy of ACNL and I lost her :(

Last edited:
I really like Mira and Molly's houses a ton. :)

I also like Phoebe's too.

Last edited:
kikis-house-exterior.jpg
KIKI
I really like Kiki's house. Pretty much just because of memories, she was in my first ever town, and she's also the reason I joined TBT and found out about villager trading. She's my absolute favourite villager now. Her exterior is okay I suppose lol.

merengues-house-exterior.jpg
MERENGUE
She has a cute house. I've gotta say her interior is a whole lot cuter though. She's such a cute villager ugh.

carmens-house-exterior.jpg
CARMEN
Carmen's house matches so well with her colour scheme. It's also just quite a nice colour in general.

ankhas-house-exterior.jpg
ANKHA
Her house is kind of ugly, but I just remember joining TBT and being told she was worth 100,000,000 IGB. I wanted to scream so obviously I tried to get her out of my town and being my moron younger self I made her catchphrase "poopy" and let her wear whatever was in Able Sisters. Good times. I feel so nostalgic looking at her exterior.

coles-house-exterior1.jpg
COLE
I really like the dark theme of the house. It really matches Cole well. I also think the bamboo door really compliments the wooden fence. It just looks right. Not to mention that Cole is adorable. I adore black bunnies <3 ~

scoots-house-exterior.jpg
SCOOT
Ugly. But memories.

teddys-house-exterior.jpg
TEDDY
Same reason you like it. It's hands down my favourite house. I kind of find Teddy ugly though ;;

butchs-house-exterior.jpg
Butch
Nice colours.

curts-house-exterior.jpg
CURT
I like the zen vibe. It doesn't really match his character or personality, but I like it when the exterior has matching colours and themes.

hippeuxs-house-exterior1.jpg
HIPPEUX
Hippeux has quite a nice matching house. He also reminds me of my first ever post where I tried selling him. It turned out wonderfully.

w-links-house-exterior-2.jpg
W.LINK
I really like W.Link's colour scheme in general but this is also a very pretty house.

This is the abomination you make when you're bored and sick.

Etoile's house is really really pretty, have to say it's my fave by far. Not to mention I love Little Twin Stars so she's just cozied up in my heart. <3

Back