Red Bunny Balloon
Red Envelope
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
I need 1200 TBT please so I can change my username on here so if someone can be helpful enough and donate 1200 tbt I'll really really appreciate it thank-you.

Last edited:
Um...1,200 TBT is quite a lot to just give away. Why don't you try selling items or villagers?

Unfortunately I don't think that anyone will be willing to just give you 1200 tbt.

The only way to make that much tbt is if you sell in-game items, if you sell art, or if you sell collectibles. Though by some miracle you might find someone who can just give you 1200 tbt. Either way, good luck.

I could see why you'd want a username change lmao. I gave you 100 to help u out.
Good luck

Last edited:
You failed to pay for the items you received from myself so I'll use that as a friendly donation. Hope you reach your goal.

I could see why you'd want a username change lmao. I gave you 100 to help u out.
Good luck

Thank-you so much! ^u^

- - - Post Merge - - -

You failed to pay for the items you received from myself so I'll use that as a friendly donation. Hope you reach your goal.

umm okay thank-you

I'm also pretty sure you aren't allowed to beg for donations on here...

Well there's my good deed of the day. Sent in 300TBT. Use it wisely and good luck.

Last edited:
Sell your 5 envelopes, it's an easy 94k TBT.

It was a joke by the way, disneyfrozen.

It really isn't fair that you can simply just ask 1,200 TBT for a FRICKIN username change, when you got other people who worked hard for their tbt.
Seriously, who does that?

It was a joke by the way, disneyfrozen.

It really isn't fair that you can simply just ask 1,200 TBT for a FRICKIN username change, when you got other people who worked hard for their tbt.
Seriously, who does that?

people who hate the username they have do that

Yeah, I know, but the community isn't THAT nice when your asking for a grand -.-

I know but I'm not giving up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back