Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
I need 1200 TBT please so I can change my username on here so if someone can be helpful enough and donate 1200 tbt I'll really really appreciate it thank-you.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't think that anyone will be willing to just give you 1200 tbt.

The only way to make that much tbt is if you sell in-game items, if you sell art, or if you sell collectibles. Though by some miracle you might find someone who can just give you 1200 tbt. Either way, good luck.

I could see why you'd want a username change lmao. I gave you 100 to help u out.
Good luck

Last edited:
You failed to pay for the items you received from myself so I'll use that as a friendly donation. Hope you reach your goal.

I could see why you'd want a username change lmao. I gave you 100 to help u out.
Good luck

Thank-you so much! ^u^

- - - Post Merge - - -

You failed to pay for the items you received from myself so I'll use that as a friendly donation. Hope you reach your goal.

umm okay thank-you

It was a joke by the way, disneyfrozen.

It really isn't fair that you can simply just ask 1,200 TBT for a FRICKIN username change, when you got other people who worked hard for their tbt.
Seriously, who does that?

It was a joke by the way, disneyfrozen.

It really isn't fair that you can simply just ask 1,200 TBT for a FRICKIN username change, when you got other people who worked hard for their tbt.
Seriously, who does that?

people who hate the username they have do that

Yeah, I know, but the community isn't THAT nice when your asking for a grand -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back