• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spooky freebs 👻🎃👻🎃 get em while they're hot!

Bells
Switch
6782-6611-5705
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Like the title says, ill be doing some freebs! they'll be traditional cuz i lost my tablet pen :^)

(also im pretty bad at traditional art so post @ ur own risk)

the easier your request is the more chance ill draw it!

gotta stop for a while cuz its getting dark, thank you for all the requests!

Last edited:
would you like to do a traditional trade? I hate using my tablet lately, but a nice ink doodle is nice.

Here and here are some of my other trad doodles - it'd be free since quality isn't great.

As for a request.... hmmm. And old witch would be nice, I love seeing witch designs ^^ long flowy capes and stuff.... the Best.

here are my characters: (x)
you're welcome to draw any of them if you like their design ^^
if you want to add something Halloween-ish like pumpkins or ghosts or witches hats or anything, that'd be awesome ♥
thanks for considering :blush:

would you like to do a traditional trade? I hate using my tablet lately, but a nice ink doodle is nice.

Here and here are some of my other trad doodles - it'd be free since quality isn't great.

As for a request.... hmmm. And old witch would be nice, I love seeing witch designs ^^ long flowy capes and stuff.... the Best.

Old witch lady huh? coming right up! also you're free to draw what you want (also i like urban witches!) don't feel obligated to draw tho ^^

this made me realise i gotta work on my old ppl skills;;

Last edited:
You can draw my mayor in his halloween getup :blush:
U8kMYtl.jpg

I would suggest using imgur to upload your photos, photobucket is gone down the drain and I can't see your artwork ;-;​

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone;; ive reuplaoded them on igmur, please tell me if they are visible

bmuwiEk.jpg

GfJSE4C.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone;; ive reuplaoded them on igmur, please tell me if they are visible

bmuwiEk.jpg

GfJSE4C.jpg

very cute! I'll prob draw a witch after a walk with my dog ^^ I admire your speed with these, I'm quite a snail.....

here are my characters: (x)
you're welcome to draw any of them if you like their design ^^
if you want to add something Halloween-ish like pumpkins or ghosts or witches hats or anything, that'd be awesome ♥
thanks for considering :blush:

heres Lexy!
RZRLcyD.jpg

Back