Spooky freebs 👻🎃👻🎃 get em while they're hot!

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6782-6611-5705
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Like the title says, ill be doing some freebs! they'll be traditional cuz i lost my tablet pen :^)

(also im pretty bad at traditional art so post @ ur own risk)

the easier your request is the more chance ill draw it!

gotta stop for a while cuz its getting dark, thank you for all the requests!

Last edited:
would you like to do a traditional trade? I hate using my tablet lately, but a nice ink doodle is nice.

Here and here are some of my other trad doodles - it'd be free since quality isn't great.

As for a request.... hmmm. And old witch would be nice, I love seeing witch designs ^^ long flowy capes and stuff.... the Best.

here are my characters: (x)
you're welcome to draw any of them if you like their design ^^
if you want to add something Halloween-ish like pumpkins or ghosts or witches hats or anything, that'd be awesome ♥
thanks for considering :blush:

would you like to do a traditional trade? I hate using my tablet lately, but a nice ink doodle is nice.

Here and here are some of my other trad doodles - it'd be free since quality isn't great.

As for a request.... hmmm. And old witch would be nice, I love seeing witch designs ^^ long flowy capes and stuff.... the Best.

Old witch lady huh? coming right up! also you're free to draw what you want (also i like urban witches!) don't feel obligated to draw tho ^^

this made me realise i gotta work on my old ppl skills;;

Last edited:
You can draw my mayor in his halloween getup :blush:
U8kMYtl.jpg

I would suggest using imgur to upload your photos, photobucket is gone down the drain and I can't see your artwork ;-;​

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone;; ive reuplaoded them on igmur, please tell me if they are visible

bmuwiEk.jpg

GfJSE4C.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone;; ive reuplaoded them on igmur, please tell me if they are visible

bmuwiEk.jpg

GfJSE4C.jpg

very cute! I'll prob draw a witch after a walk with my dog ^^ I admire your speed with these, I'm quite a snail.....

here are my characters: (x)
you're welcome to draw any of them if you like their design ^^
if you want to add something Halloween-ish like pumpkins or ghosts or witches hats or anything, that'd be awesome ♥
thanks for considering :blush:

heres Lexy!
RZRLcyD.jpg

Back