• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ✧・゚: *✧・゚Sleepy Cycling ・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sloom

sherb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
✧・゚: *✧・゚Sleepy Cycling ・゚✧*:・゚✧

BANNER ATTEMPT.jpg
Ew, this banner came out all ugli yuk​

Okay, welcome to my villager cycling thing. Where I capture and enslave villagers and sell them off for cheap prices! Sometimes you get your animal slave for free! Their tier is based on how ugly or attractive they are, so if you want to adopt an extremely attractive #nofilter villager, it's gonna cost you more, I'm afraid.

If you want to adopt a villager, just drop a comment. But maybe at least read a bit of the thread first, come on.

Sleepy Cycling.jpg
Here are the current villagers that are in slave training.

Bob Tier 2
Caroline Tier 4
Chevre Tier 4
Curlos Tier 5
Eugene Tier 4
Hopper Tier 4
Lily Tier 3
Maple Tier 1
Molly Tier 2
Sparro Tier 5

Sleepy Cycling2.jpg
Here are the cards I use to summon Wisp, a good pal of mine who will insert chemicals into the poor animal's brain giving them an unstoppable urge to come to my town. Then I use another card and Wisp's help so change their brain into stopping at nothing to move out of my town where they will be transported safely to your town!

Caroline Tier 4
Curt Tier 5
Eugene Tier 4
Maple Tier 1
Molly Tier 2
Monique Tier 5
Olivia Tier 3
Sheldon Tier 6
Vic Tier 6
Walker Tier 4

Sleepy cycling 3.jpg
What? You thought I was just gonna enslave these irresistibly cute critters for free? Wrong! They come at a price. A pretty cheap price if I do say so myself though.

✧・゚: *✧・゚・゚✧*:・゚✧
Tier 1 ~ 15 tbt
Tier 2 ~ 10 tbt
Tier 3 ~ 5 tbt
Tier 4 ~ 2 tbt
Tier 5 ~ FREE!
Tier 6 ~ FREE!

✧・゚: *✧・゚・゚✧*:・゚✧

If you want to pay in IGB, just give me an offer, not quite sure what the TBT to IGB rate is. I'll probably accept most offers as long as they correspond with the ugliness tier of the villager. I will also lower the price of a villager if they have been in boxes for a long time without anybody wanting them. I also very much appreciate Wi-Fi feedback,
feeds my ego. Thanks.​

Sleepy Cycling4.jpg

1. Don't insult my town. Yes, I know it's a mess, I just reset and I'm getting things sorted. If you insult my town, you will not receive your villager, if you've already sent the bells you won't get a refund, and you'll get several negative Wi-Fi feedbacks from me! I might even track your IP and visit your house if you're close enough.​

And that's it! If you have any questions or if I forgot to add anything, which I did, no doubt, then please ask and I'll use my eyes, hands and brain to act accordingly.​

Last edited:
Moving Eugene out, because he's in an awkward space. Gonna wait about 1 hour and if no one wants him, I'll just chuck him into the basement where they all go.

Price: 2 tbt
download (4).jpg

Gonna move in Olivia in his place? Honestly I'm just testing QR code blocking to get villagers to move where I want. Not quite getting how it works​

Last edited:
ah the ds am currently use is at a friends house lol, can u wait an hour or two??

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright never mind i got it back! lol, the code for this ds is 0104-1415-6296 (not using the ds my fc is set as in my sidebar lmao))

It's kind of still open I suppose lol. But yeah, Mikachi, I can get you Molly right now if you're available, but I'll probably only be available for 15-30 minutes!

And @Bosoc, not really alive lol. But I have Eugene in my town again so I can easily get him in boxes for you if you'd like!

I'm at school lol, when I get home I can pick her up. Around 3:30 est, since I have some things to do when I get off.

I'm at school lol, when I get home I can pick her up. Around 3:30 est, since I have some things to do when I get off.

I'm not sure if I will be there or not, but just PM/VM/Like my post and see if I respond lol.

Sent you a PM ... love your thread! Gave me a good chuckle! :lemon:
I am desperately hunting for Gayle the Alligator and will pay 30 TBTs for her ... no matter what tier she is

rAKNoEn.gif

Back