Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I restarted one of my cycling towns, and I have the fortune of having Freya .
I was going into her house to see if she dropped something and her house isn't what I was expecting.
I'm not sure what I was expecting, and her house is cool, but it caught me off guard.

Any other villagers not have houses like you think they would?

I think Dobie's interior fits him as a book lover but...his exterior doesn't really fit him imo. His weird shanty door throws it all off.

Samson. He's a jock villager, but when you enter his house it seems like it was made for a kid. In CF and WW (I think) he had the kiddie themed floor but it was replace with the fruit theme

the only thing I'd say that matches his jock personality is the song he has, I think it's Go K.K. or K.K Race, idk

I'm always a bit startled walking into Ruby's and Octavian's houses. I'm never expecting that space theme thing from either of them. I love their houses, it's just not what I thought the interiors would look like.

Octavian with his weird space interior was alwas confusing to me.

Gaston's house gives me chills when I walk in it for the first time. With his dapper moustache, I always though he'd have an old fashioned themed house similar to Beardo's but more ancient.

Lobo's house doesn't really fit his personality. I don't know what I was expecting when I walked into his house but it just didn't fit. Octavian's house didn't really fit him either...I don't know.

I haven't seen Piper's house fully yet as she's still moving in, but when I saw the exterior I was a bit thrown off by it. At first I really didn't think that it fitted her, but now that i've been walking past it a couple of times while walking round town i'm starting to get used to it. I really like the purple theme that she has going on. Perhaps her house will match that? I don't know. Probably Bertha too. It's a bit weird that her house is a dentist. I think it's a bit random. Those are the only two that come to mind right now, but i'm sure there's more.

Renees original furniture is so hideous and makes no sense at all. Why would a pink rhino lived in an abandoned school or whatever it’s supposed to be?

Harry's house is a spa. He so does not look like the kind of hippo for a spa haha

(especially when he requests a gross sloppy house in hhd)

Last edited:
I was kinda dissappointed in Chief's house. It's absolutely awful imo.

Marshal I expected to have a cleaner house but then it turns out he lives in a sloppy house.

June, I don't think her house fit her at all. A tropical house would've been nice, a lot of the islanders have one: Caroline/Bliss, O'Hare, Plucky(?) etc..

Blanche.. uhh I'd except like a royal/rococo house or some French touch to her house, not a Japanese hut tbh.

Also Roscoe.. Like some more like, rock n roll house rather than modern, would fit his cranky personality too

(Both as for NL)

bob and his kiddie stuff i guess? wasnt expecting something like that from him but i think it does suit him but i never would have thought of something like that to go along with his design and personality

Frank's interior doesn't suit him at all. In acnl he's a cranky, but he's got gym like interior. I guess it's left over from older games where he was a jock? But still, for this game, it doesn't suit his cranky nature at all.

June's house doesn't fit her, tbh. I thought her house was going to be a tropical theme, but it looks like a hospital waiting room. I wasn't expecting Ken's interior to be Zen themed, but it fits my town so well, so I'm not complaining.

Kidd's house. I was expecting a fancy rococo or a modern bachelor pad but I got the exact opposite of fancy. It does make Kidd a lot more charming though.

Back