• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers that don't fit their houses.

Cranston with his baby cribs. (I think he's supposed to resemble a stork?) I still find it weird, and don't think it suits his lazy personality.

I have to agree with Freya. You'd expect something classy to go with her snooty personality, yet it's bedecked with guitars and looks more fitting for a rockstar. In my town her house is currently a mess, it'll take awhile to get a coherent theme in there.

Ruby. Like I love her space aesthetic, but it doesn't match her personality or her look. I think she should have been normal or Uchi maybe. I still love her endlessly though.

When I saw O'hare's house I was a little surprised, his house on the outside looks really creepy but when you walk in, its like a beach. I'm not saying he doesn't look like someone who would design his house like a beach, I just thought he'd make it more like a stylish beach. But yeah the outside of his house is more spooky XD

Back