• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Completed my Diving Encyclopedia!

Barnabus_i_am

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Lily
White Lily
Finally, after 4 years, I just caught my first horseshoe crab, and completed my diving encyclopedia! It took me so long but I'm glad I finally finished it! My fishing encyclopedia is done too, so now I just have to catch a few more bugs and I'll have the encyclopedia done completely.
Also looking forward to the golden fishing rod I'll get when the next Fishing Tourney comes (I'm in August right now) since my fish encyclopedia was only finished recently.

Congratulations! (Saying the person that their first divine creature caught was a horseshoe crab)

Sheldon is a slippery crab sometimes.
Maybe he'll sell you some weapons to splat those pesky octopi?

wow, congrats!!
i personally don't like diving that much, so when i finally completed my diving encyclopedia it was both an accomplishment and a relief!
i haven't gotten my golden rod either.. stupid fishing tourney. i think there's one soon, though?! so if you time travel back to real time you could probably get your rod soon as well

Congrats! I think I am missing like 3-4 things off mine, I'm just always too lazy to find out which ones and TT to when I need to get them...

Congrats! That is something that'll take me a couple of centuries to do....

Well done! I've been playing four years as well and am only about halfway through the diving encyclopedia (I finally just completed my fossil collection a couple weeks ago - haha).

wow, congrats!!
i personally don't like diving that much, so when i finally completed my diving encyclopedia it was both an accomplishment and a relief!
i haven't gotten my golden rod either.. stupid fishing tourney. i think there's one soon, though?! so if you time travel back to real time you could probably get your rod soon as well

Yeah, there's one coming up soon, I think. I'll stay in August a little while longer though, because I need to catch a few bugs to finish my bug encyclopedia.

Congrats! I only miss horseshoe crab and that spider crab thing but I'm in December and I don't wanna TT half a year for those so gotta wait, lol!

Congrats! I’m still yet to catch a horseshoe crab but maybe one day I’ll figure it out...

Nice! I only have the spider crab left to catch but I have to wait until spring to catch it.

Congrats!!! :D
I'm also looking forward to getting my golden rod - I've had the fishing encyclopedia completed for months but there have been no fishing tournies since May. Ah well, just one more week until the next!

It gets so tiresome walking past that one empty tank when visiting the aquarium, like a thorn in the side or ... Finally had to travel to another town at night on the right day for it. Catching it was so simple and quick.

Congrats on completing your diving encyclopedia! I'm yet to complete it since having the game since release, but I can't really say that i've attempted to haha. I think i'd sooner complete my bug encyclopedia than my diving one.

Great job! It would take ages to complete mine as I'm not fond of diving in this game. The controls are somewhat clunky and the character moves too slow (at least, for me)

Last edited:
Ahh congrats! I'm slowly working towards completing mine, but there's still a lot to do in both of my mayors' ones. :p

Back