3DS
    4656-8676-8023
    Flea
Gift received at 04-02-2017, 11:30 AM from Vaati
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 09:00 PM from Woods Expedition GuideBlue Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 09:00 PM from Woods Expedition GuideGreen Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:59 PM from Woods Expedition GuideRed Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:58 PM from Woods Expedition GuideYellow Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:57 PM from Woods Expedition GuideJuly Birthstone (Ruby)
Gift received at 07-06-2016, 01:11 AM from chapstick
Message: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Locket! Happy birthday to yoooooou!!! WOOOOOOO!!!Tasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty Cake
    Anatomy: 4-6/10 (somewhere in this range)

- Your general anatomy could use practice. The body looks as if it's a triangle; it get's small at the feet but the head and shoulders are big. The elbow on one arm is pointy, whereas the other arm is noodle-like. The hands are incorrectly placed, and yes hands are hard. I struggle with the hands as well. Also, the position she is in looks off.

Landscape: 5/10

- Depth perception. Far things are smaller. Also, the general angle things needs improvement.

Things that are good:

-The duck (Scoot? Forgot name)
    -The background colors.

Tysm for the feedback

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also how do I close a thread? ❤️ It won't give me an option xD

Bells
    3DS
    1779-4481-5842
    Christmas Lights
Gift received at 12-01-2017, 11:27 AM from VanessaMay18
Gift received at 11-20-2017, 12:42 AM from Isabelle
Message: 7 Challenges Completed: Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo ChallengeApple (Fruit)
Message: 7 Challenges Completed: Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo ChallengeNew LeafMintIsabelleJackRed CandyYellow CandyThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchWhite Cosmos
    i don't think you can close a thread in the museum. just edit your title to say 'CLOSED' or something.

idk
    Bells
    3DS
    0877-0451-9474
    NN ID
    Timezone: EST
    Christmas Lights
Gift received at Yesterday, 09:04 PM from Cascade
Message: We wish you a Merry Chriistmas and a happy New Year :3Christmas Lights
Gift received at 12-05-2017, 11:34 PM from padfoot6
Gift received at 12-03-2017, 11:05 AM from whatnamenowChristmas Lights
Gift received at 12-03-2017, 09:33 AM from Keldi
Message: Merry Christmas Uni! Thanks for the lights, now you get some ^_^ Lights for everyone!Christmas Lights
Gift received at 12-02-2017, 03:10 PM from Flare
Gift received at 12-02-2017, 08:54 AM from lunatepic
Gift received at 12-02-2017, 03:20 AM from skarmoury
Message: Dashing through the snow, on a one horse open sleigh ~Christmas Lights
Gift received at 12-01-2017, 02:59 PM from SpookyMemes
Gift received at 12-01-2017, 09:35 AM from ThatOneMarshalFangirl
Message: Merry Christmas!  Even if your life is a little dark now, I hope these lights will brighten it right up.  Your friends here really care about you. :)Christmas Lights
Gift received at 12-01-2017, 03:18 AM from Dedenne2
Message: 7 Challenges Completed: Five Years of New Leaf Anniversary Photo Challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Madii View Post
    Tysm for the feedback

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also how do I close a thread? ❤️ It won't give me an option xD
    Report the first post and enter "please close, thread no longer needed" in the report.

Bells
    3DS
    0319-0057-6516
    Tasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty Cake

Spoiler

Ok for me I don't work well on /10 ratings, so I just decided to try show what looks wrong. The red lines over your own drawing are trying to bulk out where her body parts are. Immediately the legs are far too small for the body. On the right I've redrawn the image twice... why twice? because in your drawing you have two perspectives. For her legs to turn this way off her body... well its very odd looking. So the big image is a head on view, using foreshortening on the upper legs (ie they are not visible) to show the legs are bent over the wall, I'd add more detail here, showing the skirt creasing over the legs etc, to show exactly whats happening. Basically even if a pose is hard to figure out from one perspective, that doesn't mean you can selectively change perspective on some body parts, it will just look odd when you do. The other image is a 3/4th view - which I'll admit has mistakes in my correction, I'm just a bit short on time... but you get the idea. Your legs look like the second image I drew, BUT the body looks like the head on view- does this make sense? The whole image has to be the same perspective.

I'd say if you can, use refs when drawing, this'll make it easier. Also don't shy away from drawing hands! Your hand irl is nearly as big as your face, they're pretty big! Don't worry about them looking goofy, hands take a lot of effort to get right, but getting them the right size is a good goal. In your picture the forehead is also very small, and this looks a bit strange. You're not far off though! I know with this anime style the eyes WILL be big, but that doesn't mean the get to cut into the forehead.

Your arms are actually close to be the right size! However, look at it your self using your hand, the legs are pretty much HALF the size of the arms... now if your legs were half the size of your amrs irl, you'd have a pretty hard time getting around right? The body is a little long though. Since the body needs to be a little shorter, the arms also need to be shorter, but you understand where the arms go in relation to the hips anyway, so this will be easy for you to figure out.

Hope that helped a little, sorry if I was rude at all :x

Wonderful Icon by Dizzy Bone! Yonder frog halloween image by A r i a n e! Sig art by edsett!