Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Hey y'all!

As mentioned in my other thread, I'm planning a new town and the game arrived today! It will be a Fantasy Forest themed town. I'm planning on having mythological creature villagers, like Drago, Julian, Phoebe, etc.

But I don't have it all planned out yet, and this is where I need your help!

I need ideas for the following:

Mayor Name:
I kind of like the name Kimi, but I'm not dead set on it. She's gonna be a hero/adventurer type. So if you have any good name ideas, hit me up.

Town Name:
I want something that fits the theme. So fantasy town names, myth inspired or fictional names. Things along the lines of Avalon, Camelot, Narnia, etc. That sort of thing.

What date should I start?
I was thinking of having the town start in April, during the cherry blossoms. But I'm not sure I want to time travel that far into the past/future. Are there good dates that would be nice for the town anniversary? Things like moon-related events, meteor showers, etc.

I think that's all for now. Thank you for any ideas you can offer! I'll update the post when I decide.

If you are thinking of moon related events, try the Harvest Festival! It's not that far away from present day. As for names I really like Avalon. I also thought of Tir na nOg, the enchanted isle, but that would only fit as TirNaNog.

That's a cool town name! You could always go with Ygdrasil for a town name. It's the World Tree from Norse mythology. Elysium/Elysian, from Greek mythology is also cool. Feywild/Feywilds/Fae Wild from dungeons and dragons is also a good name for a forest filled with mythical beasts. Or else just pick your favorite fantasy land from a final fantasy game, or something.

For Mayor names you could always try a fantasy name generator and see what comes up.Some names I can think up off the top of my head include Rogue, Valora, Nessa (my d&d character lol). You could also name your mayor after another mythical creature, or use google translate to find a word meaning 'hero/adventure/etc.' in another language that sounds cool.

Elysium is a really pretty name! I wish one of the names from FFIX would work better since that's my favourite FF game, but none of them work for me.

Excellent plan on the mayor name, too. I'm gonna have a look for names along those lines.

I started resetting switching the town name between Eden, Avalon, and Esper. Keep getting apples or oranges for native fruit though, and I don't want either of those :C

Back