Sunnybone

Skeleton King
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (19) +
I'm trying to get Katrina to open her shop on my Main Street but she barely visits my town so it's taking forever to get my fortune told enough! If you have Katrina's shop or Katrina is visiting, I would love to come visit her!

I can pay tbt or igb if you want, and I have perfect oranges, peaches, cherries, and apples!

I saw this thread right as I was about to time travel!
I'll add you RN, your not forced to pay me, but it would be much appreciated!
My town will be Marie of Fairview (not my mayor lol)

I saw this thread right as I was about to time travel!
I'll add you RN, your not forced to pay me, but it would be much appreciated!
My town will be Marie of Fairview (not my mayor lol)

Thank you! Sorry it took so long, I added you and I'm ready to come over whenever you're ready! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oml I'm so sorry! I didnt expect you to reply so soon since you were offline.
Opening gates!

Thank you!! Your town is so cute, I love your paths ;A;

Oml I'm so sorry! I didnt expect you to reply so soon since you were offline.
Opening gates!

It doesn't work like this, only when she visits your town will it work. Visits to her shop, in your own town, only by characters who live in the town count. So visiting other towns, or having visitors over does nothing.

It doesn't work like this, only when she visits your town will it work. Visits to her shop, in your own town, only by characters who live in the town count. So visiting other towns, or having visitors over does nothing.

Ugh that sucks, the guide I read said it counted if you visited her in other towns, too *sigh* I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for her to visit me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back