Animal Mama
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7434-9421-3619
Feedback
100% (9) +
I've had terrible luck trying to find these 2 items at the Able Sisters, so if anyone is willing to sell these to me, I'd be willing to pay in IGB (or maybe a trade can be arranged if paying in IGB isn't an option). Thanks in advance.

I can't remember which I have but I think I have either the blue trousers and pink shirt, or the pink trousers and blue shirt... either way I can give you one of the shirts! You don't have to pay, but if you happen to have any of the other pyjama stuff, I'd love to catalogue it! I want them myself! :D

I can't remember which I have but I think I have either the blue trousers and pink shirt, or the pink trousers and blue shirt... either way I can give you one of the shirts! You don't have to pay, but if you happen to have any of the other pyjama stuff, I'd love to catalogue it! I want them myself! :D

Can you check which ones you need? I have both of the hats and both of the pants, I just need the shirts. I'd be happy to let you have whatever parts of the set you need!

Back