• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Blue & Pink PJ Shirt

samavis

Animal Mama
Bells
Switch
7434-9421-3619
Feedback
100% (9) +
I've had terrible luck trying to find these 2 items at the Able Sisters, so if anyone is willing to sell these to me, I'd be willing to pay in IGB (or maybe a trade can be arranged if paying in IGB isn't an option). Thanks in advance.

I can't remember which I have but I think I have either the blue trousers and pink shirt, or the pink trousers and blue shirt... either way I can give you one of the shirts! You don't have to pay, but if you happen to have any of the other pyjama stuff, I'd love to catalogue it! I want them myself! :D

I can't remember which I have but I think I have either the blue trousers and pink shirt, or the pink trousers and blue shirt... either way I can give you one of the shirts! You don't have to pay, but if you happen to have any of the other pyjama stuff, I'd love to catalogue it! I want them myself! :D

Can you check which ones you need? I have both of the hats and both of the pants, I just need the shirts. I'd be happy to let you have whatever parts of the set you need!

Back