Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
For all those in Canada, what are your plans for this weekend? I'm having turkey dinner with one family tomorrow and with the other family on Monday.

For the rest of you who aren't in Canada, well, I hope you have a nice weekend anyways :)

Mostly just dinner between my family and my husband's family. I am also going to try to make my own turkey

nice-- happy Thanksgiving Day to all the Canucks!

down here its Leif Erikson Day this monday on the 9th, that's why we've always had to push our Thanksgiving Day to November..

Ah! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada! I’m from the states but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and eat all kinds of good food!

I'm genuinely ever so thankful that my stepdad's family isn't coming over this year.

They're exhausting and generally aggravating as it is, but October has been and is gonna continue to be a busy month for us this year (my brother and I had a concert last night, we have a cousin's wedding next week, some birthdays, That Holiday That I Don't Know Is Uncencored Yet) so it takes a huge load off everyone's shoulders.

Canadian Thanksgiving is a way better holiday than Columbus Day (US holiday, also on Monday). I don't know why we Americans celebrate a guy who killed native peoples, but whatever.

My family's having a roast chicken and stuff. I'm just enjoying the extra day off from college.

Back