• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi everyone!

Kisaki

Bells
I'm an animal crossing lover, but never ventured so much as to join the bell tree forums! It always seemed super intimidating to me xD But I'm excited!

Any advice for just starting out and what your favorite thing is to do on the forums?? ^^"

P.S. If anyone is willing to part with some cherries, I'd be super grateful <3 It's the last fruit I'm missing in my 1+ year town :3

yay, glad you decided to join! I actually feel like tbt is one of the nicest communities for Animal Crossing out there, and it's really friendly, so don't be intimidated c:

I really like visiting other people's towns and trading in the Train Station and Re-tail! Over the 4 years I've been here and through multiple towns, I've managed to have a lot of fun playing with other people online across the world and managed to get my hands on a lot of rare items I would never otherwise. Whilst other people may think differently, I think being able to buy and sell outside of the game with other people really adds to the game because then you can get region-exclusives and rare items you would never be able to without the help of other people. As for advice, please don't feel shy, just try and talk to people and make some friends and it'll be super fun! tbt may seem daunting but the active community is actually quite small nowadays and very welcoming. Have fun!

P.S. I can get you some cherries if you'd like some?

Back