• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How damaged is your 3DS?

mine physically looks fine but it pretty much always has to be plugged in cause it doesn't hold a charge for more than like 20 minutes.

Not much other than the screens being real dusty because it collects dust on the upper screen, I even dropped it a few times on the floor lol.

My 3ds is in good condition, considering! The screen is a little scratched and the hinge can snap slightly too far back, which doesn't help on some motion games. Other than that it's in good shape!

my old DS has so many scratches, but that's about it.

My new DS is still in pretty much perfect condition though, needs a clean but that's about it.

My first 3DS which I got in the release year actually looks pretty okay, especially considering I've dropped it at least 3 or 4 times. Although, there is a white wire looking thing poking out between the line of the lower part of the 3DS (hopefully that makes enough sense :'D).

My 3DS XL is worse though; it has a few scratches on the top, but that's really it.

My New 3DS XL Majora's Mask one though? Mint condition; I love it to death. :blush:

My N3ds XL is doing pretty good, my circle pad is a bit worn down but it's not that bad. However, this is my 3rd 3ds.....the two previous ones broke because I dropped one and the other had a growing crack on the right hinge that I never cared about, so it sorta fell apart.

Not damaged at all, just has weird dust on it. My DS, on the other hand, is completely falling apart. Only one piece of plastic is holding the top and bottom screens together.

The back of my New 3DS XL has a missing screw, so it's a bit loose, but otherwise it's all g.

My 3ds is in pretty good nick, however at one point my bf stood on it (completely by accident, he was just trying to go to the bathroom without waking me up, so stood on the bag it was in by mistake in the dark </3) and it had to be repaired. It's a new 3ds, the cover plate has a few scratches, but nothing super visible. I wouldn't replace the cover plate since it's a really hard one to find! it's the glow in the dark boo plate, had to import it from japan

My stylus is a little lose (sometimes it pops out) and I have a small scratch on the side, other than that my 3DS is in almost perfect condition. I've had it since 2013.

Mine is one of the Mario & Luigi editions, I really hate the design and it has a few scratches on it. However after I got fed up looking at the lil mario and luigi, i put a decal on it and a cute kitty thing on the little pad and im getting a silicone cat cover soon so it should be p protected.
ive had all my screens protected for forever

Mine is still mostly fine, aside from missing the original stylus. (My son lost it before he had his own DS)

Considering I have had the same one since 2013 and its the original size (not the XL) its doing very well. It almost looks brand new. :)

My 3DS is fine, but somehow I've managed to scratch some of the paint off? It's running smoothly, otherwise, though.

My New 3DS XL is in perfect condition. So its my old 3DS I got back in 2011 or whatever. My old DS Lite is in almost perfect condition except the volume slider is hard to move.

I take good care of my tech.

My New 3DS is perfectly fine
My normal 3DS has a shattered top screen

Then there's my XL
image.jpg

Well, the top and bottom screen on my 3DS is hanging off, connected by a single wire. The screen has a big crack, and the analog pad fell off. Both shoulder buttons are gone. My 3DS is a mess.

mine ac special edition 3ds xl is actually in really good condition! the only problems are its a little dirty, theres tiny little weird air pockets in the top screen i guess? and i lost the original stylus so i have this black one from my old dsi xl thats held in with a chunk of blu tack lmaooo

as for my dsi xl...
it's got sooo many scratches omg? its an old burgundy one with a cute lil flowery decal on the back of the top and bottom, its SUUUUPER dirty (i never use it) and the game cartridge glitches sometimes,, also the bottom right corner of the bottom screen doesnt work ?

Mines is in fairly good condition and Ive had mines since.....winter 2012 or 2011
A few scratches here and there but overall it's pretty good​

I got my New 3DS XL last Christmas, so not really damaged at all. The hinge is bound to wear out sooner or later, but it's fine right now.

Back