• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Beloved Mayor Emile (Chuggaaconroy) Returns to Palette

wait are you chuggaaconroy or are you just sharing this (lol I came here and thought whaaaat)

Yes! I always rewatch that series as background noise when I play, I listen to ACNL let's plays because it feels like somebody is playing with me. I'm so glad it's coming back!!

omg thanku so much i loves his playthrough and i can't wait to watch this!!

Yes! I really loved his animal crossing videos! Always played them in the background while playing my game.

oh GOSh im so excited i thought the video would just be a "lets check up on palette" but NO we get a new series i'm sooo excited this is the best thing

Oh my gosh I didn't even know he was Let's Playing this again! (Also, just as a bit of background, I still remember when I first watched his first time thru when it first came out, so I am literally so hyped for this.) I always wondered if he would come back in the form of a video, but we got even better I would think. :blush:

I should watch this. Shouldn't I?

Ooh nice. :p

Probably gonna be watching some of his playthroughs.

Back