• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Side-House Theme Ideas?

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
I have a town named Misty set in a thunderstorm that I'm currently working on, and it's going great.

I've finished my mayors house and I'm wondering what I should theme my side characters house as ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

My mayors house is basically just a cozy cabin-ish house, and i'm not sure what to do with my side character, Sprout. I kind of want it to relate to the rain some how (like how the last one was very cozy) like, I don't want it to be like a garage, or a pink cutesy house, I want it to kind of go with the theme.

Any suggestions appreciated ?ᴥ? thank youuuu

╰(◡‿◡✿╰)

I can only think of like plants because of the character's name. How about like a rainforest theme? I don't know what you can put though.

You could make a cute little plant-filled cafe of sorts with a small bedroom/"apartment" upstairs. :)

maybe like a botanists house? so like, lots of plants and maybe the Alpine set customized with dark brown wood and the rain pattern?

You could maybe make an emergency shelter/preparation house? Like how they have the first aid kits and canned food and etc..

maybe like a botanists house? so like, lots of plants and maybe the Alpine set customized with dark brown wood and the rain pattern?

I like PaperCat's idea a lot and kind of got the same idea when you mentioned the character's name and the rainy weather. Could have some of the clear teapots and stuff too like the character is making things with all the plants.

Back