• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My fan art of Lucky for Inktober!

Spoon_Kitty

Bells
Switch
5957-9275-3878
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I did this a few days ago, but I thought I'd share! I'm not following a specific prompt for Inktober, so I decided to draw Lucky! I think he's adorable. I've never had him in my village, but I've visited a few dream towns that had him. :lemon: Also, i'm new, so if I didn't post this in the right place let me know.

Attachments

• LuckyACNL.jpg
    LuckyACNL.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
oh that's so cute omg!!!! i love your style and how you put him on a black background ^-^ the watering can and flowers look really good too!!!

I've moved this to the correct board for you. :blush:

Wonderful art style, by the way!

this is beautiful! Lucky is my favorite villager with Biskit. I love the sparkles and the flowers ♥

Thank you, I actually wasn't sure about the black background. I filled it up with sparkles because I had no idea what to do with it, haha. I'm glad you like it! ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I wasn't sure where to post. :)

This is really well done, I’d love to see more work from you in the future! ^^

Back