• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, Everybody!

Spoon_Kitty

Bells
Switch
5957-9275-3878
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I finally joined this website! Hello, My name is Emi. My town is EmiTown! (Silly, I know. But it's also a nod to the sketch journal EmiTown by Emi Lenox.) I'm from Oklahoma USA, and I've been an Animal Crossing fan since 2002! I've decided to join to make friends~ I've only ever played a few times with people from my uni, and now that I'm no longer in school, I have no one to play with! I'm kinda shy though... I also joined for trading! Although I'm not entirely sure how it works. Haha. I'll get there I suppose. Excited to join Bell Tree Forums. :p

Last edited:
hello!! welcome to the forums :p
it's pretty easy to figure out, so you'll get used to it in no time. i've only joined this month as well and everyone is very friendly and welcoming :) i hope you have fun!

I'm sure I will! :) I'm just really happy to have somewhere to post about my Animal Crossing obsession.

Hi emi, welcome to tbt! I think your town name is really cute c: I'm really shy too but tbt has a really fun and friendly community so it's not hard to feel welcomed here. There's a lot of trading that goes on here which is really simple and is a great way to get rare items and make new friends! Like mitfy said, it's really not difficult to get used to it and in no time you'll be super versed in how everything works <3

Back