• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

Got your items. Let me know when you are available to trade. :)

I'm available :)
Alright, added you and I will come over in about 5 minutes. I'm in the middle of a trade. :)

Edit: Done! I'll be making two trips if you don't mind. I had to use my main town to get the hibiscus hairpin from Tortimer Island. I'll be coming over as Katy from Wakukwaku first, then Chibi from Dokidoki.

Last edited:
Alright, added you and I will come over in about 5 minutes. I'm in the middle of a trade. :)

Edit: Done! I'll be making two trips if you don't mind. I had to use my main town to get the hibiscus hairpin from Tortimer Island. I'll be coming over as Katy from Wakukwaku first, then Chibi from Dokidoki.

Opening :) sorry for the wait.

Hello again! I can get you the following,
Antique shelf, pastel low table, quilted tapestry, Re-Tail clock, and shoe boxes.
10 tbt bells?

Out of the items on your list I have...
blue dotted dress, candelabra, counter table, flower display case, round-cloth table
I'm not sure how many TBT bells would be fair for this... so maybe 10 TBT?

I can get the remaining items in your wishlist for 80 tbt? c:

Hello again! I can get you the following,
Antique shelf, pastel low table, quilted tapestry, Re-Tail clock, and shoe boxes.
10 tbt bells?
That'd be great!
Out of the items on your list I have...
blue dotted dress, candelabra, counter table, flower display case, round-cloth table
I'm not sure how many TBT bells would be fair for this... so maybe 10 TBT?
Sounds perfect! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get the remaining items in your wishlist for 80 tbt? c:

Is it ok if I buy from them because they posted first and then see what I still need? :)

Yep I meant all the stuff minus what was offered c:

I don't think I can afford to buy all of it right now, at least not before I finish a few trades. Is it ok if I pick a few of my top-priority ones for now? :)

I don't think I can afford to buy all of it right now, at least not before I finish a few trades. Is it ok if I pick a few of my top-priority ones for now? :)

sure! let me know what you need c:

Back