Buying Wishlist

Got your items. Let me know when you are available to trade. :)

I'm available :)
Alright, added you and I will come over in about 5 minutes. I'm in the middle of a trade. :)

Edit: Done! I'll be making two trips if you don't mind. I had to use my main town to get the hibiscus hairpin from Tortimer Island. I'll be coming over as Katy from Wakukwaku first, then Chibi from Dokidoki.

Last edited:
Alright, added you and I will come over in about 5 minutes. I'm in the middle of a trade. :)

Edit: Done! I'll be making two trips if you don't mind. I had to use my main town to get the hibiscus hairpin from Tortimer Island. I'll be coming over as Katy from Wakukwaku first, then Chibi from Dokidoki.

Opening :) sorry for the wait.

Hello again! I can get you the following,
Antique shelf, pastel low table, quilted tapestry, Re-Tail clock, and shoe boxes.
10 tbt bells?

Out of the items on your list I have...
blue dotted dress, candelabra, counter table, flower display case, round-cloth table
I'm not sure how many TBT bells would be fair for this... so maybe 10 TBT?

I can get the remaining items in your wishlist for 80 tbt? c:

Hello again! I can get you the following,
Antique shelf, pastel low table, quilted tapestry, Re-Tail clock, and shoe boxes.
10 tbt bells?
That'd be great!
Out of the items on your list I have...
blue dotted dress, candelabra, counter table, flower display case, round-cloth table
I'm not sure how many TBT bells would be fair for this... so maybe 10 TBT?
Sounds perfect! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get the remaining items in your wishlist for 80 tbt? c:

Is it ok if I buy from them because they posted first and then see what I still need? :)

Yep I meant all the stuff minus what was offered c:

I don't think I can afford to buy all of it right now, at least not before I finish a few trades. Is it ok if I pick a few of my top-priority ones for now? :)

I don't think I can afford to buy all of it right now, at least not before I finish a few trades. Is it ok if I pick a few of my top-priority ones for now? :)

sure! let me know what you need c:

Back