Buying Wishlist

i have the rococo set and shearling coat :)

i'll accept in-game bells for them (at their buy price) or TBT bells. i don't know too much about the value of tbt bells or what would be a reasonable price for items, so i'll have to look into that. i'll probably accept anything though tbh lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i just checked, and i have all of the rococo series except for the vanity :/ sorry about that, i hope it's okay!

i have the rococo set and shearling coat :)

i'll accept in-game bells for them (at their buy price) or TBT bells. i don't know too much about the value of tbt bells or what would be a reasonable price for items, so i'll have to look into that. i'll probably accept anything though tbh lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i just checked, and i have all of the rococo series except for the vanity :/ sorry about that, i hope it's okay!

Ok! I'd be happy to pay in igb for them. :)

sure!

the rococo set minus the vanity and plus the coat is 35,680 bells, so that's the baseline offer.
i'll order the items for you and add you and let you know when i got all your things ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and that's for one of each. let me know if you want multiple chairs/lamps/etc., or you can order them on your own after getting them in your catalogue

sure!

the rococo set minus the vanity and plus the coat is 35,680 bells, so that's the baseline offer.
i'll order the items for you and add you and let you know when i got all your things ready :)

Ok. I'll go ahead and round up to 50k so it's worth your time :) I'll add you. :)

i've added you back as well. :) would you prefer to come pick up your things or shall i deliver it to you?

okay, then i'll open my gate for you right now :) your things will be right in front of the station for you :)

I can sell you the corkboard, hibiscus hairpin, and heavy tome for 5 tbt bells.

Last edited:
Alright, how long are you available for? I'll need to scan Blathers and get the heavy tome for you.

I should be on for several hours this evening :D if you're going to scan him and haven't already, I'll take two heavy tomes :)

I should be on for several hours this evening :D if you're going to scan him and haven't already, I'll take two heavy tomes :)
Oh sure! I'll get starting on that now for you. :)

Back