Who just wanted to leave in your town?

Diana's sentimental to me and asked today. I moved her in from my very first town, so she's stuck with me.

As I'm posting on this thread, Anhka just asked me to move...

NO, ANHKA! GO BACK TO BEING THE EGYPTIAN QUEEN OF HAVEN!

Punchy, for the 5th time within the past 24 hours. Meanwhile I've been TTing to get Lolly out for a week and she's just really stubborn :(

Alice pinged to leave for the umpteenth time, I said yes, did the grass regrowth trick, and poof! she was gone. Bye, Alice!

Colton just wanted to leave and I was like 'hell to the no, you are my best friend do not leave meee'

or something like that

Francine I think. I said no since I'm not looking to change up my villagers atm. Too much work.

Mac, thankfully. I've been aching for him to move after he destroyed some perfect peach trees and hybrids, although he's moving to a good home. Not sure he deserves it after all the pain he's put me through, but maybe my friend will love him despite his horrible crimes against my town :mad:

Molly! Molly seems to ping the most out of anyone. I'm trying to get Soliel to ping since I want to move her to a better spot and don't want her to move in where she is now.

Kabuki. I was shook!

I don't mind really as I have his Amiibo card. So, I said "good luck", but then Kabuki's all "hey, so that's how it is, well I'm going to stick around!"

So, he's apparently staying. I love how they flip-flop.

Cheri. I like her and she's one of the original 5 of my current town, so I told her to stay.

Now Keaton, who plotted his home literally right next to my mayor's...:mad:I have a feeling he's not long for my town.

Apollo today, again, like once a week! Forget it, Apollo, I will never, ever say yes to you! You know you don't want to leave, anyway, you just want to reassure yourself that I still like you the best.

I forget who the exact last ping belonged to, but I find that Etoile asks to move a lot.

I tell her no all the time.

She's never leaving this town.

(Also agree that Stitches is the cutest, fluffiest cub around!)

Lolly finally decided to move. It's been a good two years, thank you for everything. I hope you find happiness in my friend's Catville

Velma wanted to leave, but she was in my town since the beginning so i didn't want her to go, lol.

No one yet lol I really need Sylvia out and I'd rather not force since I don't have any good amiibo cards for it rn

Back