Who just wanted to leave in your town?

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Stitches just asked me to move and I said no. I don't like the three words "dreamies," "moving," and "out" together. I swear if Stitches ever leaves me, my town won't be the same... Stitches...

Who just wanted to leave in your town?

Last edited:
Alfonso asked in one and Wendy asked on my other. Both are a hard no. Chief asked in my storage town and he'll be moving on the 13th unless I TT.

Poppy from my forest town just asked to leave, but she'll be staying forever. My villagers are in perfect locations, and the town is finished, so I would really hate for another villager to move into an awful spot and ruin the crowded layout. :mad:

Teddy. I said "seeya" because I have his Amiibo card and wanted to see who would turn up in town or maybe adopt Erik.

Anyway, he restates his intention a couple of days later, I say "good luck" but he then decides to stay after all!

They do it in purpose to torment us.

I do like Teddy though, he can stay for as long as he wants. ;)

Molly tried to leave my 3rd town, she is never allowed to leave!
Chrissy tried to leave my main town, she's not leaving either!

Frank told me he wanted to leave and I was like 'no thank you' and he's staying, he can only leave when I get a Pierce Amiibo Card

o'hare but uh uh no way

he jUSt moved in ples boy stay where you're supposed to for a lil while at least

avery just asked earlier today. he's been in my town since the beginning so i can't let him leave!

Back