Who just wanted to leave in your town?

Gigi and Croque are the only two who ever want to leave. I have high friendship with both.

Colton just asked. I obviously said no. What sucks is that Muffy asked to move and I wanted her to go so badly but she ended up changing her mind. smh.

Either Molly or Gladys, I can't remember.
I'm trying to get Soliel out so I can rescan her in a better spot,

Boone originally told me he was leaving on October 12th and when I tried to ask him to stay he told me I was holding him back and he had to go. Then today he pings me about leaving, I tell him to take care and he gets mad that I didn't try to stop him and tells me he is staying now. Talk about mixed signals. @-@

Yesterday - Whitney - stressed me out as it was a bug off (I'm not in real time) & I found out by another villager telling my alt (villager in his house) she was thinking of leaving.
& cos it was a bug off she wouldn't say anything but talk about bugs (she was outside all the time as well).

When bug off finished at 6pm, she pinged my Mayor & I was able to get her to stay.

She was my 10th villager & came from a stranger streetpass town called Sam Town, don't want to lose her.

Ruby pinged me 100 times already telling me she wants to leave, Rosie pinged me 10 times telling me she also wants to leave,Molly and Mitzi pinged me 8 times telling me they want to move out,Diana pinged me 10 times telling me she and my town don't go together and Merengue only pinged me once telling me she wants to leave. Marshal moved out of my town never telling me he wanted to leave..
I love all of my villagers especially Mitzi,Merengue and Diana and I hope I will get Marshal back. Every 1 week of time travelling a villager wants to move out.

Ruby pinged me way too many times telling me she wants leave so I might actually let her go..

Last edited:
Blanche. I'll let her go, don't need two snooty ones and I pretty much only let her stay when I was down to 8 at one point so I don't get a random fart lol

Lucky asked yesterday. However I love him so he's staying. F o r e v e r

Lucky is the only dreamie I have yet to get!

I think I know a few ppl with him though so as soon
as Chow asks to move, I'll get lucky with Lucky. lol

Blanche. I'll let her go, don't need two snooty ones and I pretty much only let her stay when I was down to 8 at one point so I don't get a random fart lol

I've had Blanche before. I think she's underrated.

I was going to keep her but the popularity of all the other
villagers and me liking others made her move. I still see
her in my main street and I talk to her from time to time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NEVERMIND apple is moving on the 15th

Apple is such a sweet-heart though. I'd never get rid of my Apple. :lemon:

Back