Villager Popularity List [UPDATED 10/7/17]

I too think they don't care anymore. I've seen threads lately where the likes of Marshal & Fang are being voided. There are also shops selling some tier 1 villagers for 10-15 tbt.

It was bound to happen. The community is becoming smaller & the players remaining just look for their favorites for personal reason.
Obviously, there are still popular villagers but I don't think people pay huge attention to tier lists that much now, when even some tier 2-3 villagers can mostly be giveaways.

TLDR:
I believe the reason for this is Punchy should be #1. Government cover-up.

I still use the popularity lists to some degree, but my villagers are fairly cheap anyway, so it doesn't actually make too much of a difference. I agree that there's not too many people active at all, let alone clamoring for any popular villagers.

I've always let my villagers go for free to someone who wants to take them.

Bump.

Is this one getting another update..ever? Or are there other ones? :) I just wonder which ones are people's favourite, not so much for selling purposes.

Bump.

Is this one getting another update..ever? Or are there other ones? :) I just wonder which ones are people's favourite, not so much for selling purposes.

Who knows if this will ever be updated. The list is kind of dead because it serves very little purpose at this point, and most people are either gone from the site or waiting for the new game to come out. We don't even know what the new game will be like yet. If you want something just for fun though, you could take the time to make up polls in the New Leaf Sub. It's been done before but if you want a more current list for yourself... I just don't think anyone will find it to be worth their time or effort to make a new list or update this one. Would I like a new list? Sure. Am I gonna make it though? No. It could be fun, but is in no way a priority for me.

Last edited:
Oh, this is really cool to know! ;7; But I agree that what everyone’s saying here is right; with AC switch coming soon and only a handful of people still active with New Leaf, this list isn’t really relevant anymore for selling purposes. But when AC switch does come out, a brand new list for that would be really helpful to see! :D

Back