Villager Popularity List [UPDATED 10/7/17]

I've got the Fauna and Diana amiibo cards. I wonder how much they'd sell for?...considering they're really popular.

hope this is updated soon

plz do this an update thank

I'm not sure when UnderWish will update the visual guide but I still update the Sales data spreadsheet, if you need a reference on pricing. I'm going to look through all of the December threads and start updating that sheet starting now. Just lmk if there are any errors that need to be fixed.

EDIT: Updated with data to 19 December 2017! I just realized, soon I'm going to have to put '18 for the year...

Last edited:
Stitches just randomly decided to move to my town and i?m thinking of kicking him out because i?m moving other people in. Anybody know how much he?d be worth?

Stitches just randomly decided to move to my town and i’m thinking of kicking him out because i’m moving other people in. Anybody know how much he’d be worth?

30 TBT? It really depends how original he is at the time he's moving out (meaning if he has the default clothing, catchphrase, and house items, he is 100% original)

This list hasn’t been updated for a long time :eek: is there are a newer version? C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

This list hasn?t been updated for a long time :eek: is there are a newer version? C:

I'm pretty sure people don't care about villager popularity anymore.

Back