Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Need Help with Gardening etc.? I can Help!!!

  1. #21
    Member catschaoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8, 2017
    Posts
    150
    Bells
    7
    3DS
    4871-6609-9511
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    7 (100%)
    i need lots of help if thats okay, mainly with breeding flowers and where to put certain public works projects. i dont have da because i get kicked off for being underage when im not underage(?), but i can update my dream code or give you my instagram/kik??

  2. #22
    a wild dedenne appeared Dedenne2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12, 2017
    Posts
    942
    Bells
    252
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Yellow CandyWhite Cosmos
Gift received at 08-28-2017, 01:09 PM from Mash
Message: Enjoy! :)The Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 01:18 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Idk fishWhite Pansy
Gift received at 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM from cammy
Message: enjoy :))Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-22-2015, 05:06 PM from Sholee
Message: Winter is coming! ❄Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-13-2015, 10:57 PM from <Near>
Message: one mitten is larger than the otherTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-21-2015, 06:21 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Tay's Tea Kakes
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by catschaoi View Post
    i need lots of help if thats okay, mainly with breeding flowers and where to put certain public works projects. i dont have da because i get kicked off for being underage when im not underage(?), but i can update my dream code or give you my instagram/kik??
    I don't have Insta or kik, so could you update if it's not to much bother? Ty
    Sig by A r i a n e ♡♡♡

  3. #23
    Junior Member AC_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12, 2017
    Posts
    60
    Bells
    70
    3DS
    3411-1141-6369
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    5 (100%)
    Player Name: Livy
    Town Name :Puptown
    FC (if not in sidebar): <---
    D.A(if unlocked): 5B00-00A4-E723
    Request: Hi ^^ I need help with my town! It's not that its overcrowded but there are random trees everywhere and it's driving me nuts >< The only thing I ask is that flowers are kept around the fountain and in the brown fencing but it doesn't matter what flowers past that. Also, please keep the ores and items near my house where they are. Thanks so much! I will pay you in bells if you would like. Just name the price!
    Last edited by AC_2007; 10-12-2017 at 02:58 AM.

    Signature by A r i a n e

  4. #24
    a wild dedenne appeared Dedenne2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12, 2017
    Posts
    942
    Bells
    252
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Yellow CandyWhite Cosmos
Gift received at 08-28-2017, 01:09 PM from Mash
Message: Enjoy! :)The Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 01:18 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Idk fishWhite Pansy
Gift received at 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM from cammy
Message: enjoy :))Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-22-2015, 05:06 PM from Sholee
Message: Winter is coming! ❄Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-13-2015, 10:57 PM from <Near>
Message: one mitten is larger than the otherTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-21-2015, 06:21 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Tay's Tea Kakes
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AC_2007 View Post
    Player Name: Livy
    Town Name :Puptown
    FC (if not in sidebar): <---
    D.A(if unlocked): 5B00-00A4-E723
    Request: Hi ^^ I need help with my town! It's not that its overcrowded but there are random trees everywhere and it's driving me nuts >< The only thing I ask is that flowers are kept around the fountain and in the brown fencing but it doesn't matter what flowers past that. Also, please keep the ores and items near my house where they are. Thanks so much! I will pay you in bells if you would like. Just name the price!
    Sure
    For the flowers, I'm a bit confused...
    So I can only put flowers in the fence or near fountain? And no need to pay
    Sig by A r i a n e ♡♡♡

  5. #25
    Member Candyapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4, 2016
    Posts
    434
    Bells
    44
    3DS
    3024-9305-7766
    Yellow CandyTasty CakeTasty CakeHoliday Candy CaneWinter Mittens
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    67 (100%)
    Player Name:candy
    Town Name: Biscotti
    FC (if not in sidebar):sidebar
    D.A(if unlocked):in sig
    Request:can I bring you Katie please?
    Mayor Candy from Biscotti DA 7B00-0034-8A1E

  6. #26
    a wild dedenne appeared Dedenne2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12, 2017
    Posts
    942
    Bells
    252
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Yellow CandyWhite Cosmos
Gift received at 08-28-2017, 01:09 PM from Mash
Message: Enjoy! :)The Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 01:18 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Idk fishWhite Pansy
Gift received at 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM from cammy
Message: enjoy :))Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-22-2015, 05:06 PM from Sholee
Message: Winter is coming! ❄Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-13-2015, 10:57 PM from <Near>
Message: one mitten is larger than the otherTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-21-2015, 06:21 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Tay's Tea Kakes
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyapple View Post
    Player Name:candy
    Town Name: Biscotti
    FC (if not in sidebar):sidebar
    D.A(if unlocked):in sig
    Request:can I bring you Katie please?
    Aa sorry! I'm not available today.
    How about using the katie thread?
    Sig by A r i a n e ♡♡♡

  7. #27
    Member Candyapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4, 2016
    Posts
    434
    Bells
    44
    3DS
    3024-9305-7766
    Yellow CandyTasty CakeTasty CakeHoliday Candy CaneWinter Mittens
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    67 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne2 View Post
    Aa sorry! I'm not available today.
    How about using the katie thread?

    Yes you are right, sorry maybe this wasnt the right thread for Katie. I found a person that wanted Katie now. Thanks anyways for the response ^_^
    Mayor Candy from Biscotti DA 7B00-0034-8A1E

  8. #28
    Junior Member AC_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12, 2017
    Posts
    60
    Bells
    70
    3DS
    3411-1141-6369
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne2 View Post
    Sure
    For the flowers, I'm a bit confused...
    So I can only put flowers in the fence or near fountain? And no need to pay
    Yes, it would be preferable that flowers are only placed in those two places. Thanks so much!

    Signature by A r i a n e

  9. #29
    a wild dedenne appeared Dedenne2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12, 2017
    Posts
    942
    Bells
    252
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Yellow CandyWhite Cosmos
Gift received at 08-28-2017, 01:09 PM from Mash
Message: Enjoy! :)The Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 01:18 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Idk fishWhite Pansy
Gift received at 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM from cammy
Message: enjoy :))Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-22-2015, 05:06 PM from Sholee
Message: Winter is coming! ❄Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-13-2015, 10:57 PM from <Near>
Message: one mitten is larger than the otherTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-21-2015, 06:21 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Tay's Tea Kakes
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyapple View Post
    Yes you are right, sorry maybe this wasnt the right thread for Katie. I found a person that wanted Katie now. Thanks anyways for the response ^_^
    That's ok!

    - - - Post Merge - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AC_2007 View Post
    Yes, it would be preferable that flowers are only placed in those two places. Thanks so much!
    Sure np
    Sig by A r i a n e ♡♡♡

  10. #30
    a wild dedenne appeared Dedenne2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12, 2017
    Posts
    942
    Bells
    252
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Yellow CandyWhite Cosmos
Gift received at 08-28-2017, 01:09 PM from Mash
Message: Enjoy! :)The Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 01:18 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Idk fishWhite Pansy
Gift received at 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM from cammy
Message: enjoy :))Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-22-2015, 05:06 PM from Sholee
Message: Winter is coming! ❄Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-13-2015, 10:57 PM from <Near>
Message: one mitten is larger than the otherTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-21-2015, 06:21 PM from Monkey D Luffy
Message: Tay's Tea Kakes
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    19 (100%)
    Will vm people whose towns I can help with tomorrow
    Sig by A r i a n e ♡♡♡

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •