• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need Help with Gardening etc.? I can Help!!!

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (38) +
Don't know where to put all your trees? Have too many items on the floor (relatable)? Need flowers sorting out? Well this is why I'm here! To help you with all your needs, with no fee! Tips are appreciated tho hehe.I will also need your DA if you have it, to see your town first.

Form thingy
HTML:
Player Name:
Town Name:
FC (if not in sidebar):
D.A(if unlocked):
Request:

My time zone is GMT so we will have to sort out a time if I'm not available. I might make multiple trips.
See ya~

Last edited:
I'm trying to get a perfect town status, can you please look at my town and see what I need? Thanks. FC is 3540-2515-7916

Player Name: Tara
Town Name: Yonder
FC (if not in sidebar): <-------
D.A(if unlocked): sorry, not making a DA till the town is PERFECT lol
Request: Just a look over what I'm doing. I feel its a little boring, but I'm unwilling to make any major major changes... but still, a few little pointers would be nice. There's particular areas I'm unhappy with, so I'd like some ideas on these. The south of the town is honestly a mess. :x

Sure! I think I'll probably be next available tomorrow , will vm

Hey Dedenne! I need some gardening advice from ya in my town. DA is the NN ID thingy, come take a look! (I'll also pay in tbt if you can plant stuff for me, Im really lazy atm, I even have bushes and trees for you to get started with!) (And plenty of peaches)

Hey Dedenne! I need some gardening advice from ya in my town. DA is the NN ID thingy, come take a look! (I'll also pay in tbt if you can plant stuff for me, Im really lazy atm, I even have bushes and trees for you to get started with!) (And plenty of peaches)

Sure! Will have a look now :)

How in the heck are you still awake? Its 3:00 here.
also, did you check my town yet? :)

How in the heck are you still awake? Its 3:00 here.
also, did you check my town yet? :)

Aha it's cos I'm GMT lmao. It's currently 11:17am lol.
Yup, I've checked it. I have a vague idea of what to do ;)

Hi, would you please take a gander at my town and tell me what you think. My dream address is: 6C00-0087-F24C.

Hey, you still wanna help, before I go to bed?
Already added you! All ya need to do is add me back and come on in (my gate will be open)
I have plenty of bushes and peaches to plant (and some cedars too)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, im probably fall dead to the floor sleeping, so I suppose we'll do this tommrow...
So... G'night...
*MASSIVE YAWN*

Hey, you still wanna help, before I go to bed?
Already added you! All ya need to do is add me back and come on in (my gate will be open)
I have plenty of bushes and peaches to plant (and some cedars too)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, im probably fall dead to the floor sleeping, so I suppose we'll do this tommrow...
So... G'night...
*MASSIVE YAWN*

Sorry, was on bus when I saw this (And bus ain't got good wifi) would you be available Friday Saturday and Sunday?

Yeah, I'm in school anyways, so just vm me whenever :p

I'm having difficulty planting bushes. It seems no matter where I plant them they wilt...
Same goes for pine trees.
Unless the shrubs act like regular sappling and fruit trees.
.M.

I'm having difficulty planting bushes. It seems no matter where I plant them they wilt...
Same goes for pine trees.
Unless the shrubs act like regular sappling and fruit trees.
.M.

I'm almost 100% sure that pine trees go in the north only. WILL confirm the rest in a min ;)

Oki do pine trees DEFINITELY only grow in the north, and here's some info about the bushes.

Like trees, bushes cannot be planted near houses, rocks, rivers, cliff edges, the train fence, buildings, and Public Works Projects. However, bushes can be planted directly next to other bushes, trees, and the stone paving by the Town Hall, Train Station, Re-Tail, and Plaza. Bushes cannot be walked through, making them effective hedges and fences.

12 sequence
Illustration of the 12-sequence rule showing a wilted 13th sapling
Bushes can grow in a connection of 12 at most. This includes trees and stumps, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. If a bush or a tree is planted near a sequence of twelve bushes/trees/stumps touching each other, that thirteenth sapling will not grow.
Animal crossing wiki and thonky are good websites ;)

Back