• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need Help with Gardening etc.? I can Help!!!

i need lots of help if thats okay, mainly with breeding flowers and where to put certain public works projects. i dont have da because i get kicked off for being underage when im not underage(?), but i can update my dream code or give you my instagram/kik??

i need lots of help if thats okay, mainly with breeding flowers and where to put certain public works projects. i dont have da because i get kicked off for being underage when im not underage(?), but i can update my dream code or give you my instagram/kik??

I don't have Insta or kik, so could you update if it's not to much bother? Ty ;)

Player Name: Livy
Town Name :puptown
FC (if not in sidebar): <---
D.A(if unlocked): 5B00-00A4-E723
Request: Hi ^^ I need help with my town! It's not that its overcrowded but there are random trees everywhere and it's driving me nuts >< The only thing I ask is that flowers are kept around the fountain and in the brown fencing but it doesn't matter what flowers past that. Also, please keep the ores and items near my house where they are. Thanks so much! I will pay you in bells if you would like. Just name the price!

Last edited:
Player Name: Livy
Town Name :puptown
FC (if not in sidebar): <---
D.A(if unlocked): 5B00-00A4-E723
Request: Hi ^^ I need help with my town! It's not that its overcrowded but there are random trees everywhere and it's driving me nuts >< The only thing I ask is that flowers are kept around the fountain and in the brown fencing but it doesn't matter what flowers past that. Also, please keep the ores and items near my house where they are. Thanks so much! I will pay you in bells if you would like. Just name the price!

Sure ;)
For the flowers, I'm a bit confused...
So I can only put flowers in the fence or near fountain? And no need to pay :D

Player Name:candy
Town Name: Biscotti
FC (if not in sidebar):sidebar
D.A(if unlocked):in sig
Request:can I bring you Katie please?

Player Name:candy
Town Name: Biscotti
FC (if not in sidebar):sidebar
D.A(if unlocked):in sig
Request:can I bring you Katie please?

Aa sorry! I'm not available today.
How about using the katie thread? ;)

Aa sorry! I'm not available today.
How about using the katie thread? ;)

Yes you are right, sorry maybe this wasnt the right thread for Katie. I found a person that wanted Katie now. Thanks anyways for the response ^_^

Sure ;)
For the flowers, I'm a bit confused...
So I can only put flowers in the fence or near fountain? And no need to pay :D

Yes, it would be preferable that flowers are only placed in those two places. Thanks so much!

Yes you are right, sorry maybe this wasnt the right thread for Katie. I found a person that wanted Katie now. Thanks anyways for the response ^_^

That's ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, it would be preferable that flowers are only placed in those two places. Thanks so much!

Sure np

Will vm people whose towns I can help with tomorrow :)

Yeah...
I was going to try to get round to most peeps today, but Cleary my ds didn't agree. -.- will try next weekend ;)

Player Name: Riccota
Town Name: Sharance
FC (if not in sidebar): 0705-6796-7827
D.A(if unlocked): 4C00-0014-0AE3
Request: I have no clue about gardening so I really need your help >w< ! It looks awful to me but I've got no idea on how should I improve it! (I am willing to pay more for flowers or things you provide, pls save my townn)

Bump because nobody answers my VMS ;;

If you ordered, please order again XDDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump because nobody answers my VMS ;;

If you ordered, please order again XDDDD

Back