• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hard Drive Failure

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
My hard drive failed last Monday... D:

I am back. I lost everything though. A lot of TBT files too.

Well as far as TBT goes, I just lost the PSD files for the three skins. Also, all of my AC renders (which I will have to make again). But the three AC skins are done... and there will be no extra summer one since I can't edit it. That's OK, it can still share spring. And I want to make newer skins anyway... no idea when I'd get around to that though.

So...since it's back up and running, we'll be expecting lots of new features added to tbt. Thanks storm. : D

losing all the stuff on your computer sucks. A couple years ago my family's desktop died from trying to install a sims game lol and we lost EVERYTHING. My mom was not happy .....

So that means you're back and you can start working on the new The Bell Tree (site not forums) even though nobody plays anymore?

Back